Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

They aren’t going to stop until someone stops them.  More “NIL deals” to come in ‘23 class.  
Not yet. Needs at least one more full recruiting cycle to really get the money going. They've got this train running straight off a cliff. Money's going to get bigger and costlier. More 2nd and 3rd money grabs by recruits, more Eric Dickersons, and way more pissing off everyone in the SEC to the point they make a big enough stink about it either the NCAA or SEC has to step in.

They aren't stopping this train now. It's going to be fun to watch it fall apart. They'll be the most despised team in the SEC after leaking the news about UT/OU, forfeiting like pussies, and now running up the prices for recruits for everybody. Sad really, since they are the most SEC SEC SEC school.

Recruits will bail, players will portal. Jimbo walks into the sunset with his $100M leaving A&M in shambles.

Longhorns join the SEC.

SEC boots A&M.

Insert [Randolph Duke-generated] entire Texas A&M system collapse.

Remaining assets purchased by the University of Phoenix.

Wait, what were we talking about?

• Haha 5
  • Drool 1

48 minutes ago, RollingPresidential said:

Then we should pay up too!

When you’re done at the Indian Pharmacy, we’d love for you to open up your checkbook and help out with player NIL.  I can point you to a number of places where your money can go, starting with Burnt Ends. Horns With Heart is another option, can I put you down for a 100k commitment?

No?  Oh, I see you were just spouting internet platitudes. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

When you’re done at the Indian Pharmacy, we’d love for you to open up your checkbook and help out with player NIL.  I can point you to a number of places where your money can go, starting with Burnt Ends. Horns With Heart is another option, can I put you down for a 100k commitment?

No?  Oh, I see you were just spouting internet platitudes. 

Done. Had been meaning to sign up. Thanks for the prompt.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Rage+1 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

Why is this newspaper thing hitting so many sports accounts like Mandel and RedditCFB?

a) Sports journalists care about student newspapers for what should be pretty obvious reasons. It's where a lot of them got their start.

b) It couldn't fit in more perfectly with aggy's national image.

On 2/12/2022 at 11:15 AM, Baconboy said:

Earlier this year they wrote an article that questioned the authenticity of the story of the 12th man:

https://www.thebatt.com/life-arts/12th-man-rewritten/article_8b1b8a32-5928-11ec-bf3c-8b8c15dc9b22.html

aggy "leadership" has an agenda....and under no circumstance are they going to let the truth get in the way of their objectives..."you vill do vhat i say"!

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...