Fox News Sunday - Chris Wallace Interviews Donald Trump 7/19

immamac

"What is the 1619 Project? I have no idea."

"It's about slavery."

"Well that's what they say but they don't know."

It's amazing to watch this stuff play out in real time. Example #42,845 of when he says "no one knows" or "they don't know", it translates in dotardese to "I don't know". 

• Like 4

Watching it right now. Trump is lying and talking like a complete retard, shocking I know. Most Fox News viewers think Wallace talks like a fag. Nothing to see here.

Trump's face looks like the orange paint is melting.

• Like 2

There's just so much to take in.  Why let Trump interview with anyone (except Hannity, Carlson or OAN) at this point is just stupid (from the White House perspective).  I'm glad, however, the President is getting this quality air time on Fox.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, RPM said:

On renaming bases:

Trump: We won 2 World Wars. 2 beautiful wars from those bases!

Beautiful wars? Thank you for your expert opinion on the horrors of war, Cadet Bonespurs.

Came here to post the same thing. “Beautiful World Wars. Holy hell. 

• Like 2

Surreal where we're at. The short clips I've seen are almost funny because they seem like gaffes. The longer clips are frightening and depressing because they make it clear that that's not what it is. He doesn't have the capacity to give a shit or understand or even care if he did, he's just lying and spinning and gaslighting while America burns. And even in a fairly well educated demo like this forum there are large numbers of people who are too far in to get past the cognitive dissonance and accept what this man is doing to us.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

There's just so much to take in.  Why let Trump interview with anyone (except Hannity, Carlson or OAN) at this point is just stupid (from the White House perspective).  I'm glad, however, the President is getting this quality air time on Fox.

Put me firmly in the “Trump wants to lose” camp. He has no desire to do this job for another 4 years. He wants to start his own competing network. So this helps in two ways: 1) it turns even more people off and convinces them to vote for Biden, and 2) he claims Fox News has gone to shit. So he loses the election, claims it was rigged, then starts his own network where he can really cash in. 

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Came here to post the same thing. “Beautiful World Wars. Holy hell. 

Sons choking on mustard gas in a trench full of shit? Beautiful!

Fathers chopped in half by machine gun fire? Beautiful!

Cities full of women and children razed to the ground by bombs? Beautiful!

“Beautiful world wars.” It’s insane. It’s disturbing. It reveals a shocking lack of empathy, knowledge, and comprehension. And it will resonate with 40% of the country. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Does Wallace ask him about the Russians putting bounties on US troops and Donald being too big a pussy to do anything a about it?

Na I read here that we hack other countries and target their troops too, so it's all in the game yo /surlybothsiders

Just now, TornACL said:

I noticed Trump didn't advertise this interview on his Twitter account like he will typically do when he's about to sit down with Hannity.

Since this went so poorly for him, I've got to figure there's gonna be a follow up interview not with Hannity or Carlson, but someone at OAN, and Trump will brag about it endlessly.

21 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Can you imagine the level of personal insecurity one must have in order to strut around like a peacock after passing a *cognitive test*

Pass? He got 35 out of 35 correct!  I would like to see you do that goodly on it.  Stable genius he is.  

By the way I bet he missed at least 5 and they were afraid to tell him that so they told him he got a 100.  They probably put a gold star on his forehead when he left the room.

• Like 1