attempt to assassinate a federal judge?

Gil Bang

8 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Holy shit. Dude was batshit crazy. 

http://www.roydenhollander.com/main/index.htm

But that's an weird ass hill to die on.

Incels will erect a statue in his honor. When women visit the statue, it'll be the closest any women have ever been to anything they've erected, amirite?

Yeah I checked out his jokes link. not very lulzy. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So....another broken-brained incel type.  Shock and surprise.

Nailed it

Sex

Girl is a four letter word. Girls are always using their sex to extort a guy into doing something they want. It’s called nookie coercion. There are 3.5 billion girls in the world. Assume you are attracted to 5% of them, calculate in an average sexual life of 60 years, and you have over 7,000 babes a night! Like most guys, I’m still working on my first night. For millions of years, hominid females have been attracted to one type of hominid male—guys who can sexually satisfy and protect them. Do you really think the past 40 years of Feminazism has changed that? The last girl you want to date is one who studies Feminazism. And, if the girl student of Feminazism is the last girl on earth, you’d be better off with the Playboy archives. I don’t keep a batting average. I can do without any additional depression. I just keep trying. I only pursue pretty young things; why hunt a rattlesnake if you’re not going to eat it. Men hunt females while females lay traps for men. It’s not the look of hot young babes that is dangerous but the touch of their bodies. Females use sex to get what they want. Whether tarts or Feminazis, it’s always about sex—sex to attract, sex to attack. Girls aren’t rated double X for nothing. We’re all promiscuous but only girls are hos. Girls use sex and its accoutrements to get something of value: material, status, or an undeserved advantage. For girls, sex is a means to an end; for guys it’s an end, although a repeated end. For girls, sex is a weapon, for guys it’s fun. Girls spend a lot of time, energy, and some guy’s money trying to look sexy. I’m not about to disappoint them by considering them genderey. 131 “If it weren’t for her body, she’d need a brain.” I like music, I like dancing, I like drinking, and I like pretty young ladies. But as with drinking, you’ve got to be careful with the young ladies. The reason Feminazis use the term gender instead of sex is that they don’t want to be reminded of what they haven’t had for years. The only thing a guy needs a girl for is sex. Girls, however, need a guy not just for sex but to solve their problems, for security, and for someone to boss around. Do you have a girl friend? You mean am I in a relationship? No, I’ve learned my lesson. Just flings for me. All I’m interested in are transient, superficial, affairs with pretty young ladies—brain or no brain. The reason is that I have no desire to unite with the Universe. When a guy and a girl are attracted to each other, have an ongoing relationship, and both know how to engender multiple orgasms in the other, that physical act transforms into a metaphysical experience where the apparent inner beings of both are commingled. They end up occupying the same quantum space and time, which is a unity with the underpinnings of the Universe. But when you’re one with the Universe, you’re no longer one with yourself, and it becomes difficult to fight the Universe. In particular, to fight that most virulent part of it called Feminazism. When was the last time you were on a date? (If asked by girl reporter) I’m a male, you’re a female. Do you find me attractive? Answer the question. I’m answering the unspoken premise of your question. So am I attractive to you? No (Look at camera). So ladies is she telling the truth—you decide. Why do you only chase young girls? Nobody wants a flabby over-the-hill female who has spent her adult life demonizing, demeaning, denigrating, and dissing men and will continue to do the same to any man dumb enough to date her. Whenever I see a mother and her teenage daughter—I’m not looking at the mother. There’s no crime in pursuing pretty young ladies, although it’s dangerous because they are at the height of their power over men. They’re faces look young and innocent, but their bodies tell a different story. Are you a pedophile? Yes, I love to walk. Oh, you mean little girls, aren’t they missing a couple of strategic attributes?

Dude went over to Russia to work.  Did what losers often do -- bought himself a Russian bride.  Upon return, Russian bride did what smart Russian brides who married American losers do -- she bailed on him.  He's bitter.  

About eight years ago, Roy Den Hollander was living the high life. He'd just returned to New York from a decade working in Russia with a pretty, young, docile Russian bride in tow and was set to live the high life. Then he found out what all his friends and acquaintances in Russia knew but hadn't told him (and I know, because I called some of them and asked): that she'd married him for her green card and his money and set on about divorcing him. He admits that he's still bitter [quelle surprise], which is why he spends all his time these days filing "antifeminist" lawsuits, to try to rid the world of feminism so that in twenty years he can marry a wife untainted by some foolish idea that she is his intellectual equal or better and so that, in the mean time, he can get laid more cheaply. 

Put this together with his multiple rants against all women, and female judges in particular....again, this guy was a "when," not an "if."

9 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

According to this Jezebel article about him from 2008, the "Everything I Don't Like or Don't Know Must Be Racist" theory may not apply here:

https://jezebel.com/nyc-attorney-out-to-reclaim-his-ex-wife-from-feminisms-5038521

He says, post-divorce, "I tend to be attracted to black and Latin chicks, and Asian chicks,"

More:

About eight years ago, Roy Den Hollander was living the high life. He'd just returned to New York from a decade working in Russia with a pretty, young, docile Russian bride in tow and was set to live the high life. Then he found out what all his friends and acquaintances in Russia knew but hadn't told him (and I know, because I called some of them and asked): that she'd married him for her green card and his money and set on about divorcing him. He admits that he's still bitter [quelle surprise], which is why he spends all his time these days filing "antifeminist" lawsuits, to try to rid the world of feminism so that in twenty years he can marry a wife untainted by some foolish idea that she is his intellectual equal or better and so that, in the mean time, he can get laid more cheaply. Yeah, he's the same guy that filed lawsuits against bars and clubs that have "Ladies Nights."

I said large overlap, not necessarily 100%. But it still very likely holds here. He is attracted to those types of women as his subordinates. So not only was it a woman in power, but it is likely that a minority woman in power made it doubly worse for him to comprehend. In his mind, women, and minority women in particular, are supposed to be subservient to all men, or more specifically him, if not for all these feminists (insert also "SJW"). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Dude went over to Russia to work.  Did what losers often do -- bought himself a Russian bride.  Upon return, Russian bride did what smart Russian brides who married American losers do -- she bailed on him.  He's bitter.  

Put this together with his multiple rants against all women, and female judges in particular....again, this guy was a "when," not an "if."

It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I said large overlap, not necessarily 100%. But it still very likely holds here. He is attracted to those types of women as his subordinates. So not only was it a woman in power, but it is likely that a minority woman in power made it doubly worse for him to comprehend. In his mind, women, and minority women in particular, are supposed to be subservient to all men, or more specifically him, if not for all these feminists (insert also "SJW"). 

Oh....the layers of dysfunction here are.....many.

6 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Dude graduate with honors from Columbia and his law school. All the smarts in the world couldn't overcome his being cuckolded by a Russian mail order bride and the assault to his fragile ego.

What a fucking insecure little bitch.

Not only does "smart" NOT equal "socially competent," it often means the opposite.  He may well be on the spectrum (many of these types are).  They can't relate to other human beings well, and cannot appeal to them in a way that creates empathy, compassion, or love.  And, failing in that, they become VERY bitter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

That tends to make the most sense. They haven’t yet said who the target was. Or many details about how the shooting went down. Not to Nancy Drew this but typically when someone goes to that much trouble they usually hit the target they are after. Not saying that is the case here. Obviously there was a disguise. There have been cases like this (not the same M.O.) where someone disgruntled decides to go after a Judge. I can think of four off the top of my head.

Judge Kocurek in Austin was the second one I thought of. Victim of the immigrant defendants in the scam case she was trying.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah.....no....read some of the shit on his website.

The only mystery here is how he hadn't snapped and done something like this years ago.

Yup.  I had only seen the cv showing extensive work in Russia when I made my post.  Still seems odd that he waited five years.  But the guy was a bigoted lunatic.

Hollander comes under scrutiny a week after the violent death of another prominent men’s rights figure—Marc Angelucci, an attorney who worked on similar cases to Hollander and who was shot dead at his house. The San Bernardino Sheriff’s Office said Monday that no arrests have been made in Angelucci’s death.

For years, Hollander has been filing suits alleging that women get unconstitutional special treatment and pushing to outlaw Ladies’ Nights at bars and women’s studies programs at universities. According to his website, it appears his foray in the men’s rights movement was sparked by his marriage to a Russian woman he met while working for the investigative firm Kroll Associates in the late 1990s; he alleges she was really a prostitute who swindled him.

In 2016, he also filed a ludicrous suit against reporters from CBS News, NBC News, ABC News, CNN, PBS News Hour, The New York Times and The Washington Post, claiming their stories on President Trump amounted to a violation of the anti-racketeering statute used to prosecute mobsters.

sounds like he may be good for two murders

Edited by 4th and 5
  • Like 1

Per the usual, Surly solves crimes before the detectives working in shifts

https://www.spectator.com.au/2020/07/who-killed-red-pill-lawyer-marc-angelucci-and-why/

On the Saturday before last, July 11, just before 4 pm, my dear and wonderful friend Marc Angelucci was at his home in Glenwood Drive, Cedar Pines Park, California with friends.  

There was a knock at the door. 

One of his friends answered, but the delivery man said he had a package that Angelucci needed to sign for.  

Marc went to the door. 

Shots were fired.  

A car sped away.  

His friends called for help. 

Paramedics arrived.  

Angelucci was pronounced dead at the scene. 

On a Saturday afternoon, at his own front door, formidable lawyer Marc Angelucci, 52, was murdered.  

• Like 2

So it appears like a narcissist type. Wonder if there was a trigger. (By that, I mean the victims did nothing wrong). Studied cases where homicides happen basically since my friend was murdered. It’s just very odd though. To go after the target (obviously planning was involved) and not follow through. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

So it appears like a narcissist type. Wonder if there was a trigger. (By that, I mean the victims did nothing wrong). Studied cases where homicides happen basically since my friend was murdered. It’s just very odd though. To go after the target (obviously planning was involved) and not follow through. 

Everyone's got a plan until your staring into the eyes of a 20 year old drawing his last breath.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

On firearms:

Firearms

A girl’s tongue is her gun, so why should men disarm unless females are muzzled.

The section right after that is "Free Speech"

I've heard women say that men are afraid women will make fun of them, while women are afraid men will kill them. I think that's accurate, but I didn't expect an MRA shithead to agree with it.

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Everyone's got a plan until your staring into the eyes of a 20 year old drawing his last breath.

Which is odd I guess. You go there disguised and it “appears” fucker did this before and after killing someone you crap out? All that planning and they didn’t think there would be other people dead or involved. Just speculating. I have knowledge of nothing (which can and will be used against me) but the Judge never was/ or the perpetrator was never involved in a child custody case. No one can be too old to be dangerous. But typically you don’t see 73 year olds committing planned out crimes. It’s fucking odd. You’d think he was holding some long held grudge. Did he lose his finances or his home or something? None would be an excuse.

Not sure if true but (possible motive?):

“His motive remains unclear but he was involved in an ongoing case that Salas was presiding over in which he argued that the military's male-only requirement when drafting soldiers - something that has not happened for over 40 years - is sexist because it unfairly sends men to war and not women. 

His client wanted to serve in the military as a teenage girl. Though she is free to enlist if qualified, she sued, claiming the draft rule was sexist. 

The case was filed in 2015 and is based entirely on principal rather than actual prejudice or damage in real life. 

Judge Salas was presiding over it, and in 2018 she ruled that it should be allowed to move on, potentially to the Supreme Court. 

There have been few developments in recent years but in June, she canceled oral arguments without setting a new date for them without explanation.”

———————————————————

not like any of this makes sense. 

9 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

"Hell hath no fury like a little bitch ass man scored" - Billy Shakespeare. 

Based on what, so far, I am reading he was either trans or had a trans client that may or not have been his kid? Trans people typically aren’t violent by any means (Silence of the Lambs is a movie). Just fucking odd. 

3 hours ago, Foosters said:

interesting point. maybe followed ralph fiennes advice.

HARRY
Ken, if I'd killed a little kid,
accidentally or otherwise, I
wouldn't've thought twice, I'd've
killed myself on the fucking spot!
On the fucking spot! I'd've stuck
the gun in my mouth on the fucking
spot!

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I've not read the entire thread but Mexican cartels don't tend to hit people in their home wearing FedEx garb. They snatch them up and take em somewhere to complete the "job" in cartel style.

Never go with a FedEx cartel member to a second location.