DKR planning for 50% capacity for the fall

hornbri

How pushy were they?

Not at all. They said up front they are not calling to change my mind or discuss what is still unknown.

The only topic was the reiterated the importance of the foundation support during this time and asked whether I was willing to donate all or a portion for 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Is the "donate, credit, or refund" decision related to Foundation or tix/park? All the talk about loyalty points makes me think it is Foundation only, but idk.

I'm planning on going (will post how my seats change) and they are offering 1/6th proration for tix/park back to account for the one lost home game. I guess that is about $120 per seat and the only decision I have to make if I go.

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

So are they going to remove seats? Or just assign seats spread apart and try their best when people move towards huddling near the 50 yard line?

That’s the way I understand it; if you’re assigned to the top corner of the WS upper deck you best stay put...

1 hour ago, MirrOlure said:

Same seats. Section 104 Row 4.

Have they said anything about wearing masks while in our seats?

Mine in Section 27 got moved down about 12 rows and over 10 seats.

i was told you’re supposed to wear a mask at all times unless you’re eating or drinking. 

We haven’t got the call for our tickets yet (1st year last year, so I’m sure way down the list). I’m assuming we’ll be able to sell them if we can’t go to a game or two?  I would think the secondary market should be pretty good. 

even if i felt completely safe, am I really going to enjoy a game at DKR at 25% capacity?

i mean, imagine the dull home games vs Baylor in the 2000s.

Now imagine 2/3 of a smaller crowd than that while playing Iowa State, UTEP, Baylor, West Virginia and TCU.

On 8/17/2020 at 2:20 PM, Scholz said:

25%??!!  So I guess the all out lobbying assault we put on the Gov to try and keep up with aggys didn't work.  Shucks.

I'm sure aggy is busy repainting all of their seat lines on the benches at Kroger Field.  Up that capacity to 200k, go 25% and profit!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EZ$ said:

We got “upgraded” about 15 rows closer and isle seats now.  However, I’m 50/50 on whether I’ll go to any games or not.  Wonder what the third-party resale  market will look like??

I’ll buy all your tickets, $50 per seat/game.

7 hours ago, EZ$ said:

We got “upgraded” about 15 rows closer and isle seats now.  However, I’m 50/50 on whether I’ll go to any games or not.  Wonder what the third-party resale  market will look like??

4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

They must be taking social distancing very seriously

Yeah  ... so which island is it? Isla Mujeres, & I'm in.