Texas Rangers 2020

TeddyBearStallion

What a beating.  The only benefit is, as a Houstonian, I don't get the privilege of watching these games.  I just get this thread and my son updating me from upstairs. "Down 7-2 now, Dad! Make that 8-2!"

And now you're telling me we won't even be able to blow this up correctly? 

20 hours ago, ztejas said:

Have we lost 8 straight games or am I having psychological withdrawals from not drinking for 2 months?

its hilarious to look at our starting lineup batting averages vs. our opponents in the box score every game. I realize that BA isn't everything but we are rolling low triple A talent out there at all positions on a nightly basis.  and our pitching rotation hit reality finally.

Dodgers v Rangers this weekend.  Can I trust that I can come in here for a little banter during this series without you guys getting your panties twisted like the Astros fans?  That is the biggest circle jerk thread in internet history.  I'll keep it civil.  I got no beef with the Rangers.

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Dodgers v Rangers this weekend.  Can I trust that I can come in here for a little banter during this series without you guys getting your panties twisted like the Astros fans?  That is the biggest circle jerk thread in internet history.  I'll keep it civil.  I got no beef with the Rangers.

Um. Sure. 

I doubt you can hate on our team more than we do.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Sure thing pal. Here’s my rangers/dodgers story. I went to one of the games in the first series LA played in Arlington when inter league started, and we got good seats first or second row behind 3rd where the tarp was kept. Rangers won I thing, but I spent every other half inning laughing my ass off because someone right behind us was constantly yelling unintelligible shit at the Dodgers 3b coach Larry Bowa. Just a constant barrage while he was standing there, and the only words I ever picked out were “Mike Schmidt” unless he broke out the Lar-ry bo-wa chant for an entire half inning. 
It was like that coach orgeron song, except it was yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw Mike Schmidt!

Fin. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

That is Houston sports in general. Hence why many call Houston the Aggy of pro sports in terms of the fans.

The Rangers fucking suck. Not sure any one will get their feelings hurt for you saying the same lol.

• Haha 1