Texas Rangers 2020

TeddyBearStallion

10 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

Just let me know when the batter advanced to first.

I didn't understand something so I asked a question for clarification. 

You then tried to correct me for calling something an error because you didn't think they scored it an error. They did. 

You can just admit you were wrong and move on.

40 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

Wut? I was making a sarcastic post. You missed it, but please tell me more about how I was wrong?

You already showed your ass. You can stop now. I don't feel bad for asking a question about balks. If you need to ask a question about errors I won't judge you.

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

There are 7(?) ways for a batter to reach first base. Balk is not one of them. 

Thanks. I get it now. 

I read Fud as sarcastic, I read ztejas as not knowing much about baseball. 

Now if you had asked what constitutes a balk, that might have been a good question. There are some obvious, some not so obvious and some downright judgmental things that can lead to a balk being called.  But not knowing the ramifications of a balk as it pertains to baserunners deserved the sarcastic scorn it received.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

I read Fud as sarcastic, I read ztejas as not knowing much about baseball. 

Now if you had asked what constitutes a balk, that might have been a good question. There are some obvious, some not so obvious and some downright judgmental things that can lead to a balk being called.  But not knowing the ramifications of a balk as it pertains to baserunners deserved the sarcastic scorn it received.  

Hes trying to back out of not thinking an error was an error, unless he quoted the wrong post of mine on accident. But whatever.

Hes trying to back out of not thinking an error was an error, unless he quoted the wrong post of mine on accident. But whatever.

I can’t let this go. You’re serious here? You didn’t know the ruling on the balks and runners/batters moving when a balk happens. It was explained to you. Then you posted about 3 errors or whatever it was so I jumped in asking if you needed explanation on errors and unearned runs too. I wasn’t questioning anything about the actual game or rulings. It was a five head level troll that rushed over your head.

Good day sir!

8 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

I can’t let this go. You’re serious here? You didn’t know the ruling on the balks and runners/batters moving when a balk happens. It was explained to you. Then you posted about 3 errors or whatever it was so I jumped in asking if you needed explanation on errors and unearned runs too. I wasn’t questioning anything about the actual game or rulings. It was a five head level troll that rushed over your head.

Good day sir!

Fair enough.

We've distracted from a hilarious Astros meltdown that needs to be remembered for a long time.