Thinking About Suing -- Karen Needs to Mind her own Business

Uncle Boobs

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Everyone in this story except for the cops sucks. You’re thinking about suing?  Why?  What is the point, to teach her a lesson that will only make her more apt to steal more dogs in the future?  Unless someone was seriously damaged, and you can ensure you’re gonna collect, don’t sue. And nobody was damaged except a dog for 30 minutes, your wife’s temporary blood pressure, and the cops’ patience.  Oh, and your internet reputation. 

This would be a great response if the story was actually true.

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

If my right leg did this, I’d have to be wheeled into the hospital. 

Yep, kids are bendy as hell. My middle kid once fell off a chair at 18 months old and her right arm was twisted underneath her in a crazy way. Hold your right hand up in the air like you're taking an oath. Then just start moving your hand so that the back of your right hand is flat against your right shoulder blade.

She had a hairline fracture in her elbow that only 2 of 4 radiologists could see (they told us it was only sprained at first and that we should try to get her to move and use it after a week; we took her back for second opinion when she started screaming bloody murder about using it). She got a cast, got it off, no big deal. If that had happened to me I wouldn't have been able to use the arm for a year, and I'm fairly flexible.

Just now, RomaVicta said:

I took the original post as comedy. I still do. I believe it's parody with a twist that he and his wife are actually the Karens.

Psssst.....  Bozo posted this event already. His wife would be the Karen in this version (which she was definitely not).

44 minutes ago, immamac said:

I mean fuck you and your wife for thinking it's ok for leaving a dog in the car with "some ice cubes and the windows cracked" you fucking psycho.

This x10.  What the fuck is wrong with people?

godamit I got rickrolled.

Edited by Hefeweizen
Fuck you that’s why

1 hour ago, Uncle Boobs said:

So my wife went to HEB a few days ago and since I was busy mowing the lawn she took our cute little dog Monster with her to the store.

She only ran in to the store for a short list of essentials (hemmorhoid cream, Mountain Dew Zero, Busch Light and Hot Sauce). She put the dog in her crate and cracked the window. She sprayed water and dropped a bunch of ice cubes into the crate to keep her cool.

Our dog has a disorder that makes her whine when she is happy. Well apparently some know it all WANNABE HERO KAREN walked by wifes car and called the police because she heard Monster whining. It was only 100 degrees and like I said we cooled down the crate with ice. Then the jerk opened my wife's car door and stole our dog FROM THE CAR until the police arrived.

Once out of the store my wife was SHOCKED to see the police, a security guard and this KAREN holding my STOLEN dog.

After a heated discussion with all involved my wife got Monster back. I am thinking we should sue this lady for emotional distress and theft.

Thoughts??

Certainly you should sue, but Burglary of a Motor Vehicle is a serious crime.  In addition to the lawsuit, it is necessary to file a criminal police report so this Karen will be punished for her crimes with an extended prison sentence.

23 hours ago, Uncle Boobs said:

Thoughts??

You're a pussy?  

I had a fairly thriving handicraft business down in southern Mexico, and one of my recruiters fucked up and recruited a kid who was too young, so the police rounded up 23 of my best workers and I may never be able to travel to Mexico again.

But you don't see me starting threads and whining about it.