you wanna see something?

gsoda3

22 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

I challenge anyone to eat Tito’s Tacos in Culver City and say they aren’t the best tacos you’ve ever eaten.

The video you posted about the taco place you are saying is life changing contained the proof that you are wrong. The main person in the video talking about how great the tacos are openly stated that the best thing about them was the cold shredded cheese. Not the freshly made deep fried tortilla that formed the taco shell, not the presumably well seasoned and tender beef... the cold shredded cheese.

17 minutes ago, Texaskimo said:

The video you posted about the taco place you are saying is life changing contained the proof that you are wrong. The main person in the video talking about how great the tacos are openly stated that the best thing about them was the cold shredded cheese. Not the freshly made deep fried tortilla that formed the taco shell, not the presumably well seasoned and tender beef... the cold shredded cheese.

Just like the cheese that made the Subway brisket sandwich so legit. 

pit-smoked-brisket-img-1.jpg

On 7/21/2020 at 6:41 PM, Sbbruin said:

I've found Texans take well to criticism of their food and culture from Californians.  

And yes, calimex>>texmex.

Yep, and Reggie Bush >> VY.

amirite?

Edited by Cajun

On 7/21/2020 at 11:00 PM, Sbbruin said:

I challenge anyone to eat Tito’s Tacos in Culver City and say they aren’t the best tacos you’ve ever eaten.

I'd eat the hell out of that food.  Tortilla cutter and industrial cheese grater were cool.  However, you can't be the best taco ever if the main selling point is the cold fucking cheese.

On 7/22/2020 at 3:24 AM, ROFL BOX said:

So, um... apparently it's a thing now to put anything in a tortilla & call it a "taco"?

Let's not pretend that Californians are the only ones doing this. Torchy's and Taco Deli have been putting all kinds of shit wrapped in tortillas and making millions selling these "tacos".

There's a huge difference between Calimex and Texmex. The latter leads to obesity.

I like both. But when I'm in southern California watching the sun set on the Pacific, fish tacos and a Pacifico or two is the best meal in the world.

• Hook 'Em 1

that ad just proves the theory that everyone in CA falls into into one of two categories:  those who could act, and those who only thought they could act and had to find something else to do to make a living after they didn't get any callbacks.