So I tried acid for the first time.

Penelope

10 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

Did lots of acid in the 80s but only shrooms once. Picked them off cowshit near Dallas and brewed a tea. Everything was fine until my buddy started ranting and raving about the devil while I sat immobile in a recliner in his mobil home.

Good times

The devil should never be discussed while taking 'sid or shrooms, it's bad form....

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 7/25/2020 at 7:13 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Not a big fan of sitting, and watching movies when I'm tripping. I wanna be on the go, and create fun, see where the trip takes me.

One of the first times I did acid was around '83. My wife and grown daughter and I were watching a movie based on the the trial that would have happened had Lee Harvey Oswald not been killed and went to trial. Wife was straight, step daughter and I tripping our asses off.  Of course had the continual laugh attacks that occur.   At some point I zoned out into my own world and pretty much just tripped with my eyes closed. During the movie at one point the prosecutor was aggressively questioning someone (Oswald?) on the stand. He kept screaming, "tell me, answer me".  I guess my trip again blended in with the movie.  I had been laying on the floor on my stomach.  When I again heard him yell "tell me, tell me" I thought someone was yelling at me. I flew straight to my feet screaming "WHAT, WHAT, WHAT at the top of my lungs.  Scared the hell out of the old lady, and my stepdaughter laughed so hard she fell out of the loveseat into the floor. Then when I realized what was going on I started laughing and didn't think I was ever going to stop.

Coming Next (when I get the time):

The Mescaline Diary

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

One of the first times I did acid was around '83. My wife and grown daughter and I were watching a movie based on the the trial that would have happened had Lee Harvey Oswald not been killed and went to trial. Wife was straight, step daughter and I tripping our asses off.  Of course had the continual laugh attacks that occur.   At some point I zoned out into my own world and pretty much just tripped with my eyes closed. During the movie at one point the prosecutor was aggressively questioning someone (Oswald?) on the stand. He kept screaming, "tell me, answer me".  I guess my trip again blended in with the movie.  I had been laying on the floor on my stomach.  When I again heard him yell "tell me, tell me" I thought someone was yelling at me. I flew straight to my feet screaming "WHAT, WHAT, WHAT at the top of my lungs.  Scared the hell out of the old lady, and my stepdaughter laughed so hard she fell out of the loveseat into the floor. Then when I realized what was going on I started laughing and didn't think I was ever going to stop.

Ahhhhh good times..... good times.......

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/23/2020 at 10:26 PM, High Plains Drifter said:

I used to do a fair amount of mdma, but stopped because I was convinced it was making me depressed. Sort of like a depression hang over, but the hang overs kept getting longer and longer. So at some point I stopped taking it and stuck to lsd and shrooms. 

You were convinced because it was literally making you depressed.  5htp the few days after you do it along with alpha lipoic acid is very helpful.  Otherwise - That’s often the depression you don’t dig yourself out of...

On 7/25/2020 at 7:13 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Not a big fan of sitting, and watching movies when I'm tripping. I wanna be on the go, and create fun, see where the trip takes me.

Replace "tripping" with xanax and you have me at my lowest moments.

On 7/26/2020 at 1:11 AM, Underdog said:

I have never felt so square in my life as I do now having read this thread, speed was the hardest shit I ever done and once was good enough for me.  Y'all need Jesus in your lives. 

BTW, call this ol' gal next time you want an acid fix...

tumblr_np596q5rLv1u0zuyso1_500.gif

I truly believe everyone should try psychedelics atleast once in their life.

But I'm not a doctor.