Gaiter Suppliers

JSB

My sister is a buyer for Academy, and has been tasked with finding a vendor for face coverings. They can't keep them in stock. They need them obviously, but would prefer a company that does a full line of fishing/hunting clothing they could also roll out to their stores. I've suggested Laguna Madre and Huk, but are there any others you guys know of that might have the capacity?

No pics of sister you dirty fucks

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Aftco, Simms, Pelagic all make good gaiters. But those are all quality brands and not exactly the direction academy has been tending for a decade now. 

pretty sure academy sells all those brands. gaiter is the way to go,  much more comfortable than masks 

13 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

pretty sure academy sells all those brands. gaiter is the way to go,  much more comfortable than masks 

Maybe it’s location by location but I’ve never seen any of those 3 in any of the west Houston locations.  Plenty of Game Winner and Magellan tho.  They have Columbia stuff for sure, and Northface iirc.  But maybe they started after I quit stopping in.