2020 MLB thread

ss13

57 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

god damn that is funny. in the first video, he absolutely nailed the landing on the word "fag". "one of the FAG capitals of the world" he says with a tone of disgust. flash to: "that is not who i am." LMAOOOOO. "i'm a man of faith." lol, yeah, you had faith that your mic wouldn't be hot as you angrily (and strangely unprovoked) decided to rail against "fags". you did anything but keep that same energy after you got caught. damn did you turn remorseful and humble in an instant. too little too late hommie.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, maninblack said:

61b01150e4e461d0c6ff0a9cf2e943cc.jpg

this is still so fucking funny today. the guy is giving his own eulogy live on air and Castellanos goes deep!

"I am deeply sorry to anyone i may have offended. I'm pretty sure this my my last broadcast ever. my life is crumbling in real time before my eyes. i might kill myself tonihht. and there's a drive to deep left field." 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone have any advice/tips on how to beat the fucking Rays? The Yankees desperately need to hear it. Reminds me of when TCU recently won 5 straight or whatever on us. I know they’re not scrubs but there’s nothing more annoying than losing to some pleb team like that.

31 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Anyone have any advice/tips on how to beat the fucking Rays? The Yankees desperately need to hear it. Reminds me of when TCU recently won 5 straight or whatever on us. I know they’re not scrubs but there’s nothing more annoying than losing to some pleb team like that.

Keep, Judge and LeMehieu active?

Oh, and Stanton of course. 

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

Rays finished the sweep and move 0.5 game into 1st in the pleb division AL east