2020 MLB thread

ss13

Fucking unbelievable Chapman & Boone got suspended, but Cash got nothing despite advocating for his pitchers to hit someone tonight and admitting that the throw at Romine’s head was intentional in 2018. Manfriend is so fucking terrible at his job. 

And fucking christ get Abreu on the mound and tell him to bury 98 MPH in Brousseau’s fucking rib cage next time he comes up. Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Nobody can ever accuse Jake Marisnick of not going all out 100% of the time. Always respected the shit out of him from afar for how he plays

There’s going all out, and then there’s just being an idiot. Spoiler: Marisnick is just an idiot. He allowed a triple and damaged his brain for no reason. 

9 hours ago, Helobious said:

There’s going all out, and then there’s just being an idiot. Spoiler: Marisnick is just an idiot. He allowed a triple and damaged his brain for no reason. 

As an Astro fan, I loved Jake. While only a role player, he was a great teammate and a terrific late inning defensive replacement. If he was a Yankee, you’d be lauding his effort. Instead you continue to show your ignorance in all things baseball that’s not Yankee related. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

As an Astro fan, I loved Jake. While only a role player, he was a great teammate and a terrific late inning defensive replacement. If he was a Yankee, you’d be lauding his effort. Instead you continue to show your ignorance in all things baseball that’s not Yankee related. 

Yes, I love it when yankee players do dumb shit for no results. As long as their playing hard, right? Everyone should get a trophy for effort.