Mike Tyson fighting Roy Jones Jr

Michael Knight

Probably a bad idea for Roy Jones Jr.....   Tyson’s been posting workout videos the last couple months throwing punches and doesn’t look like he’s lost a step and is in better shape then he was for his last fight.  

Edited by Hook1997

31 minutes ago, markstanco said:

He is in his mid to late 50s.  I can guarantee he has lost a step from when he was murdering guys at 22.

I’d say at 22 no of course not but he’s possibly in better shape and mentality then his last fight for sure.   That’s the bar I’m judging lost a step and I think he may be better then he was in that last fight for sure, cause he was a mess and out of shape.  No ones saying he’s 22 year old Tyson again but I bet he could beat much better completion then RJJ still.  

Edited by Hook1997

RJJ won his last 4 fights against tomato cans. But he did go the distance in 2 of those. Tyson had problems when it came to going the distance. He does look like he’s in crazy good shape though. I hope he puts Jones in the ropes and goes Punch-Out on him.

30 minutes ago, futureman said:

Ramanand "Nandi" Cavallaro developed a severe sore throat which was not seen by doctors before he was put in the ring, said his father, James Cavallaro. Doctors told the father that when his son was hit in the nose during a fight, the blow opened a bloodline, allowing the bacteria from the infection in Cavallaro's throat to travel to the spine, causing spinal meningitis, coma and eventually death.

So kind of a freak accident. Unfortunate way to go. I'm sure it hit them hard.