Sean Hannity

Pods

8 hours ago, kevwun said:

If he ends up getting a jail sentence, he needs to be put on public display so that the public can taunt and throw garbage at him.

7 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

What is he going to jail for?  Being a liar on tv is not illegal. 

This. The best part of all of this is his dealings with Cohen probably are absolutely nothing but stupid shit. However the left and media will take the ball and run. Which is perfect, because that douche deserves everything he has coming to him. 

14 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

This. The best part of all of this is his dealings with Cohen probably are absolutely nothing but stupid shit. However the left and media will take the ball and run. Which is perfect, because that douche deserves everything he has coming to him. 

The best part is Hannity has forever associated himself with a guy known for paying off mistresses, and the public now knows that everything that Hannity says in defense of Cohen are being said from the perspective of a guy who didn’t want the public to know that he was associated with Cohen. 

I don't get the sense that Hannity is a sex payoff like the others. Maybe it is, but it seems different for some reason based on reactions.

I think it's more likely that this is a crude attempt to get attorney-client privilege between Cohen and Hannity to prevent investigators finding out something much worse. My guess is that this involves communications between Wikileaks/Assange or coordination on the emails/DNC hack release. 

7 minutes ago, Pods said:

I don't get the sense that Hannity is a sex payoff like the others. Maybe it is, but it seems different for some reason based on reactions.

I think it's more likely that this is a crude attempt to get attorney-client privilege between Cohen and Hannity to prevent investigators finding out something much worse. My guess is that this involves communications between Wikileaks/Assange or coordination on the emails/DNC hack release. 

Like Fozz, I think it possibly could have been a payout, since he does work for Fox News. 

But then again, it could be just a way to access/communicate with Trump. 

But then there’s the Wikileaks stuff. 

Unless it involves an abortion, the GOP isn't going to give a shit and I think that should be pretty obvious to someone like Hannity. Broidy paying for an abortion doesn't even seem to have made an impact.  

Hannity flipped his shit on his radio show yesterday. He was shitting his pants and acting like someone looking at real prison time. I don't think it's just a sex payoff. 

13 minutes ago, Pods said:

this needs to be said again.

5 minutes ago, Pods said:

Unless it involves an abortion, the GOP isn't going to give a shit and I think that should be pretty obvious to someone like Hannity. Broidy paying for an abortion doesn't even seem to have made an impact.  

Hannity flipped his shit on his radio show yesterday. He was shitting his pants and acting like someone looking at real prison time. I don't think it's just a sex payoff. 

That's the big thing  he was shitting his pants and didn’t know what the hell to do  

If it involves Assange and coordinating anything, and we know they are chummy, this could see him fired from Fox News. 

He could be worried the Murdochs would dump him for the conflict-of-interest thing. I’m fairly certain his expensive contract won’t keep him employed for something like that if they went that route, and they had no problem pushing Ailes and O’Reilly aside for sexual harassment  firing Hannity because he could get them involved in serious shit/lawsuits would be an even easier call to make.

23 minutes ago, Pods said:

Doubtful but people can hope. Cohen had his office raided Hannity would be an idiot to say what he said on twitter if it was actually more than just "real estate questions" 

Granted he is an idiot but I highly doubt that it becomes anything other than an avenue for those that can't stand him to take shots at him. Again I have no problem with that as he is a massive douche but aside from the headlines and punchlines I'm guessing not much comes of it. 

17 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Like Fozz, I think it possibly could have been a payout, since he does work for Fox News. 

But then again, it could be just a way to access/communicate with Trump. 

But then there’s the Wikileaks stuff. 

Why would Hannity need to go through Cohen?  He supposedly talks directly to Trump all the time.  

Cohen attempted to keep his identity secret. Hannity never disclosed to his employer and has tried to keep secret that he was personally associated in a client sense with someone he was personally covering constantly on his shows. If it was just garden variety stuff neither of these wohkd have happened. 

People don't take this much effort to hide something that isn't pretty damning. What are the most likely possibilities? Hannity never got accused during the entire O'Reilly fallout or the 2017 "me too" movement so is sexual deviance likely? 

Hannity heavily reported on the DNC hacked email scandal as a pro hack supporter wanting to crucify the DNC and Clinton. Cohen is seemingly tied to Russians who have been confirmed as involved in the hacks. Hannity and Cohen have a relationship they tried hard to keep secret. Hmmmmmmm

Edited by In10se
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

That's the big thing  he was shitting his pants and didn’t know what the hell to do  

If it involves Assange and coordinating anything, and we know they are chummy, this could see him fired from Fox News. 

He could be worried the Murdochs would dump him for the conflict-of-interest thing. I’m fairly certain his expensive contract won’t keep him employed for something like that if they went that route, and they had no problem pushing Ailes and O’Reilly aside for sexual harassment  firing Hannity because he could get them involved in serious shit/lawsuits would be an even easier call to make.

I doubt the Murdochs would give a shit about the conflict or interest, and I doubt that Hannity's contract with Fox would permit them to terminate it for something like that. He's not a journalist and only occasionally pretends to be one. He's worried about something far more serious.

1 minute ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Doubtful but people can hope. Cohen had his office raided Hannity would be an idiot to say what he said on twitter if it was actually more than just "real estate questions" 

Granted he is an idiot but I highly doubt that it becomes anything other than an avenue for those that can't stand him to take shots at him. Again I have no problem with that as he is a massive douche but aside from the headlines and punchlines I'm guessing not much comes of it. 

I don't know about that.  If it's just real estate, there's no reason for him to worry, and no reason for him to hide his relationship to begin with.  Seems to me more likely that he's cutting Cohen loose and preparing to take a "Cohen is lying" position if Cohen flips on him. 

29 minutes ago, Pods said:

I'm thinking it's more like Cohen had to show at least 3 people to show he was actually a lawyer for more than Trump alone.  So he used Hannity's name as a third.  Probably figuring Hannity would take one for the Orange Cheetoh. 

2 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Why would Hannity need to go through Cohen?  He supposedly talks directly to Trump all the time.  

To keep trump directly out of the hacking loop? They probably figured they could use attorney/client privilege to shield any involvement which would explain Hannity mentioning it to Cohen and yesterday to the public that he expected it. 

Sounds plausible but the proof has to be there in Cohen's files or it's just circumstantial. 

4 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

According to the dossier (and unverified) Cohen was Trump's point man in Prague on collusion with Russia.  If someone was going to link up Guccifer with an American media mouthpiece, it makes sense that it would be Cohen.  Not because Trump would need a go-between with his pal Hannity, but because Cohen was handling the details. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I doubt the Murdochs would give a shit about the conflict or interest, and I doubt that Hannity's contract with Fox would permit them to terminate it for something like that. He's not a journalist and only occasionally pretends to be one. He's worried about something far more serious.

Same with Rapey Bill it all comes down to sponsor money. If the mainstream narrative becomes Hannity was personally involved with aiding in Russian hacks of the US and willfully disseminating the info then sponsors could drop out quickly. 

1 hour ago, Pods said:

If Trump performed an abortion and broadcast it on live TV the GOP would say no big deal.  BENGHAZI!! TED KENNEDY KILLED A LADY!!!  EMAIL!!!! 

2 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

This is where I am.  He probably thought it was cool that he got access to Trump's attorney, and now it kills his credibility.  But I'll be pleasantly surprised (depending on collateral damage) if Hannity actually broke the law.  

4 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

I don't know about that.  If it's just real estate, there's no reason for him to worry, and no reason for him to hide his relationship to begin with.  Seems to me more likely that he's cutting Cohen loose and preparing to take a "Cohen is lying" position if Cohen flips on him. 

Guilt by association, and total loss of credibility (for those that actually thought he had some to begin with). Which in case you haven't been watching the last 24 hours has pretty much run rampant on the amount of rumors, hopes and headlines that his name being linked to Cohen has produced. Again, I am all for him being forced to tuck his tail between his leg and never appear on TV again if it is ACTUALLY something more sinister but I doubt that is accurate. 

6 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Guilt by association, and total loss of credibility (for those that actually thought he had some to begin with). Which in case you haven't been watching the last 24 hours has pretty much run rampant on the amount of rumors, hopes and headlines that his name being linked to Cohen has produced. Again, I am all for him being forced to tuck his tail between his leg and never appear on TV again if it is ACTUALLY something more sinister but I doubt that is accurate. 

Yeah but that's in the context of him hiding it and it being pried out of Cohen's lawyer.   If he'd have said months ago "by the way, full disclosure, I've known Michael Cohen personally for years and have occasionally asked his legal advice on real estate deals, but nothing related to the president," the stories today would be very different. 

Yeah but that's in the context of him hiding it and it being pried out of Cohen's lawyer.   If he'd have said months ago "by the way, full disclosure, I've known Michael Cohen personally for years and have occasionally asked his legal advice on real estate deals, but nothing related to the president," the stories today would be very different. 

Well, yeah, until you pause and realize that this regime is allergic to transparency. They lie even when the truth would serve them better. It’s the Trumpkin way. It’s amazing to watch...if it weren’t for the 40% of the population that thinks it’s awesome.

21 hours ago, Pods said:

News just broke that Sean Hannity is the third client of Michael Cohen while Hannity was doing his show. From that point on, major chunks of the show were shitty instrumental music sections, pre-recorded ads and extensive news breaks.

Dude. That's a normal Hannity show.

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, yeah, until you pause and realize that this regime is allergic to transparency. They lie even when the truth would serve them better. It’s the Trumpkin way. It’s amazing to watch...if it weren’t for the 40% of the population that thinks it’s awesome.

Not that I don't agree but come on it isn't like the GOP are the only ones that have a problem telling the truth. It's a disease that pretty much all of those that have been elected to public office seem to have a problem with. Right, left and everything in between. 

29 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Hindsight it always 20/20, and I agree stories would be different today but only because all of the stories being written today would have been already written "months ago". 

35 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Dude. That's a normal Hannity show.

I have a family member that listens to Hannity all the time. I've heard it a bunch. Yesterday was unlike anything I've ever heard. 

Hannity usually never shuts up. He was barely even on the air yesterday, it was all extra stuff to kill time. More than once, he came back in the middle of one of the songs abruptly like he'd just gotten off the phone or just finished wiping the piss and shit that was running down his legs. 

Recall this evidence of Assange (verified Russian intelligence cutout) having an established treason-y relationship with Hannity:

Julian Assange messages fake Sean Hannity Twitter account offering 'news' on Democrat senator investigating Trump-Russia links

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange reportedly sent messages to a fake Sean Hannity Twitter account offering "news" on a Democratic senator investigating links between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“Have some good news about Warner,” he allegedly wrote to Dell Gilliam, a woman from Texas who set up a Twitter profile impersonating Mr Hannity after the Fox News host’s account was temporarily deactivated. 

Mr Assange appeared to encourage Ms Gilliam, who named her new Twitter handle @SeanHannity__, to contact him over “other channels” to discuss Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee investigating Russian interferencein the 2016 US election.

So Sean has been actively coordinating with a known Russian intelligence cutout and peddler of stolen goods for political outcomes, and has backchannel forms of communication established. 

This won't end well for any of them.

Edited by triplehorn
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Recall this evidence of Assange (verified Russian intelligence cutout) having an established treason-y relationship with Hannity:

Julian Assange messages fake Sean Hannity Twitter account offering 'news' on Democrat senator investigating Trump-Russia links

So Sean has been actively coordinating with a known Russian intelligence cutout and peddler of stolen goods for political outcomes, and has backchannels forms of communication established. 

This won't end well for any of them.

That also shows that Hannity and Assange talked often enough that Assange could allude to "other channels" for them to communicate and Hannity is expected to know what they are and how to contact Assange using them. 

34 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I dont think I have ever seen hannity's tv show and have heard his radio gig a few times and, like pretty much everyone else, it was a total beating to listen to.  

I am having a hard time understanding the hoopla regarding transparency.  Did Hannity have cohen on his show a bunch and not tell people he was Trump's lawyer?  is it a problem that he may have used Cohen as a "source"?  Don't all media/journalists have sources that they do not disclose?  Are people making the jump to the conclusion that if hannnity knows cohen and used him for legal purposes that he, Hannity, can no longer have any opinions on Trump because cohen is trumps attorney?  Obviously it seems many, many people in the media have "sources" within the FBI and inside Mueller's team because they keep attributing stories to them.  Are they supposed to disclose them if they know them personally or have some sort of connection to them?  

I do not get the deep state analogy.  Isnt the deep state stuff supposedly that people on the inside that have the ability to actually have a direct effect on things?  people that are somehow directly involved in investigations and so forth.  Hannity is just a blow hard tv and radio guy.  How can he actually affect anything regarding any of the investigations?  Do we think Mueller is affected in any way by what Hannity says?  

As for why Hannity kept the relationship secret the only answer you need is what is going on right now.  

Obviously this is a big deal if Hannity used Cohen to cover something up.   

5 hours ago, Pods said:

What do you mean? Hannity's first thought was to say that he has not been represented by Cohen in regards to a Third Party. Sure sounds like this guy.

giphy+%25284%2529.gif

Why not both?

Edited by DanTheHorn

1 minute ago, sheeeit said:

I am having a hard time understanding the hoopla regarding transparency.  Did Hannity have cohen on his show a bunch and not tell people he was Trump's lawyer?

Hannity spent last week railing against the raid on Cohen's office.  Hannity had a personal interest tied up in that raid, which is precisely why his name ended up coming out in court.  You don't see a journalistic conflict that required disclosure? 

4 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

I dont think I have ever seen hannity's tv show and have heard his radio gig a few times and, like pretty much everyone else, it was a total beating to listen to.  

I am having a hard time understanding the hoopla regarding transparency.  Did Hannity have cohen on his show a bunch and not tell people he was Trump's lawyer?  is it a problem that he may have used Cohen as a "source"?  Don't all media/journalists have sources that they do not disclose?  Are people making the jump to the conclusion that if hannnity knows cohen and used him for legal purposes that he, Hannity, can no longer have any opinions on Trump because cohen is trumps attorney?  Obviously it seems many, many people in the media have "sources" within the FBI and inside Mueller's team because they keep attributing stories to them.  Are they supposed to disclose them if they know them personally or have some sort of connection to them?  

I do not get the deep state analogy.  Isnt the deep state stuff supposedly that people on the inside that have the ability to actually have a direct effect on things?  people that are somehow directly involved in investigations and so forth.  Hannity is just a blow hard tv and radio guy.  How can he actually affect anything regarding any of the investigations?  Do we think Mueller is affected in any way by what Hannity says?  

As for why Hannity kept the relationship secret the only answer you need is what is going on right now.  

Obviously this is a big deal if Hannity used Cohen to cover something up.   

Cohen a source no need to disclose relationship. Cohen happens to be your attorney. You must disclose. You can still have opinions on Cohen, Trump and everything else after disclosure.

It's a much easier life if you just realize that anyone who uses the term deep state in a serious discussion of issues is an absolute fucking moron.

Sean Hannity uses it more than anyone. Of course he most likely uses the term because it's a good attention grabbing red button to draw in and hold the attention of other absolute fucking morons.

Anyone who is willing to whore themselves out that shamelessly for money and ratings is capable of anything. There is no scenario no matter how crooked, ridiculous, comical, or insane that I would not at least consider when it pertains to Sean Hannity. He is a fucking clown show.

2 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Cohen a source no need to disclose relationship. Cohen happens to be your attorney. You must disclose. You can still have opinions on Cohen, Trump and everything else after disclosure.

Also you can't have it both ways, which is the circular game they're trying to play. If Hannity only has a "relationship" then Cohen can't claim him as a client. If Cohen can claim him as a client, then absolutely Hannity has to disclose that he's defending his own lawyer on his stupid program for mouth breathers.

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

Hannity spent last week railing against the raid on Cohen's office.  Hannity had a personal interest tied up in that raid, which is precisely why his name ended up coming out in court.  You don't see a journalistic conflict that required disclosure? 

I would say it depends.  There have been plenty of people that have railed against the raid.  You are purely speculating that Hannity had anything personal tied up in the raid.  If we take Hannity at his word that he and cohen had a few calls over the years about real estate stuff and there were never any bills or payments or anything else then how would Hannity be "tied" up in the raid other than his name was on Cohen's client list?

Do you agree that Hannity railing on the radio had exactly zero impact on any of the legal proceedings?  What do you think the reaction would have been on this board and the general media if Hannity had said something like "I have known Cohen for years and have used him as an attorney a few times"?  The reaction would be exactly like it is today.  

Like I said, IF Hannity is hiding something nefarious then he deserves scorn and ridicule and it would be the height of hypocrisy.  I think hypocrisy is about the worst trait a person can have.  I loathe it.  Hannity does not have any bearing on my life in any way as I do not listen or watch him.  If he is a hypocrite then fry his ass.  I do not see it here.

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, sheeeit said:

Like I said, IF Hannity is hiding something nefarious then he deserves scorn and ridicule and it would be the height of hypocrisy.  I think hypocrisy is about the worst trait a person can have.  I loathe it.  Hannity does not have any bearing on my life in any way as I do not listen or watch him.  If he is a hypocrite then fry his ass.  I do not see it here.

Now THAT is some quality trolling. 

• Like 5

Hey, y'all ever noticed that Sheeit 1) has great concern, about a great many things, 2) says he has real-deal principles, thinks hypocrisy and such stuff is really bad, and he has no love for Trump or any Trumpkin, yet 3) not once has he actually concluded that Trump or any of the band of Trumpkins has ever done anything even remotely wrong?

Yeah.  That's kinda funny.

Pathetic-funny, but funny.

If a "reporter" is covering a story that intimately involves THAT REPORTER'S OWN ATTORNEY, a relationship that is deemed, as a matter of law, a "special relationship," and doesn't reveal that relationship, then yes, that reporter is a bonafide piece of shit with zero candor, transparency, objectivity, or credibility.  Again, see the Texas Tribune, which openly discloses EVERY time one of its stories even touches on an entity that is a sponsor of the Tribune.  Shit, CNN discloses the ownership relationship every time it has a story on Time Warner.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 1