2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

Never been less excited for a season when my team was going to be really good. Even had a dream last night that Altuve died of the Rona

Having baseball is better than not having baseball, but damn, this season is going to be weird as a sprint. 

Maybe that ends up making it more fun, and Altuve hit 400 or JV ends up with an era of 0.87 or something, but I’m afraid we will see something stupid like the Rangers making the playoffs. 

Never been less excited for a season when my team was going to be really good. Even had a dream last night that Altuve died of the Rona
Having baseball is better than not having baseball, but damn, this season is going to be weird as a sprint. 

Maybe that ends up making it more fun, and Altuve hit 400 or JV ends up with an era of 0.87 or something, but I’m afraid we will see something stupid like the Rangers making the playoffs. 
Well they prob will with like 25 wins cause half the league makes it

1 minute ago, Scraps said:
6 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Read more  

Well they prob will with like 25 wins cause half the league makes it

I thought it was just 5 still. division champs  and WIld cards 1 and 2. 
move paid no attention to the offseason since it became apparent we weren’t having much of a season. 
Opening day is supposed to be awesome. Tinged with more than a little sadness now.