2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:
5 hours ago, PantsTent said:
I'm in.  Anybody use mlb.tv with yonder tv to get around blackouts?  That's what I signed up for yesterday.  

That's my setup. Works like a champ.

Roku changed stuff and mine won't work with smartproxydns anymore.  fuckers.  I will be using the att sport website and app.

Edited by kevwun

anyone know what's up with the wonky start times?

typically the games are on here at 5:10 (7:10 in houston).  i just looked at the first several weeks, and i don't think we have one game starting at that time.  they're all over the place.

even looks like the road games out west will start at 6:10 my time, just like tonight.  gonna be some funky shadows.

tonight most likely because we are 2nd game of a doubleheader on mlb network

But I said earlier in the offseason since we are only playing AL/NL West that all our pacific time zone away games should start at 8:10pm  instead of 9:10pm since fans aren't  being able to attend.    6:10 pacific start doesn't hurt as much now.  

Little did I know they were going to do that and help the West teams out when they travel here and not have a bunch of 5:10 pacific starts like they normally do.  

Edited by Scraps
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

Roku changed stuff and mine won't work with smartproxydns anymore.  fuckers.  I will be using the att sport website and app.

My Roku is working but don't know if the Yonder DNS is doing its job yet.  They have something about Roku forcing use of google DNS and my Google Fiber router might not let me change it.  I have another router to try if not.  Can probably test during Rangers game at 7pm.  I won't fret too much tonight since it's on MLB network and I'll be several beers in by that point to play IT guy.

You may be able to get around that by adding static routes in your router to keep the requests from getting to google if you are able to do that in their router.  I think I am going to stick with using the att app and website for awhile.  I have already been through 2 dns proxy services and both eventually stopped working.  I really hope ATT gets around to selling the channel so I can watch the Astros on Dish again.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

He was too busy making the fucking lineup card pretty while his bench coach and players were setting up a fucking trash can and monitor.

Damn Trevor... enjoy Cincinnati.

Edited by slorch