2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

Lulz at Seager starting down Evan White for not scoring on that.  I think Tyler White could have scored.  It gives LMJ a chance to get out of this without giving up a run.

Edited by WBT
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, kevwun said:

You may be able to get around that by adding static routes in your router to keep the requests from getting to google if you are able to do that in their router.  I think I am going to stick with using the att app and website for awhile.  I have already been through 2 dns proxy services and both eventually stopped working.  I really hope ATT gets around to selling the channel so I can watch the Astros on Dish again.

I purchased mlb.tv last night and tried out yonder last night to get around the blackout.

no luck.

went back to my tried and true unlocator today (through Netgear router) which is what I’ve used since 2017. Works like a charm 

if anyone is interested, apparently I can get a cut if you use the link below:

https://unlocator.com/account/aff/go/TMTjGZmlvWdNPjuKIqKO

I purchased mlb.tv last night and tried out yonder last night to get around the blackout.
no luck.
went back to my tried and true unlocator today (through Netgear router) which is what I’ve used since 2017. Works like a charm 
if anyone is interested, apparently I can get a cut if you use the link below:
https://unlocator.com/account/aff/go/TMTjGZmlvWdNPjuKIqKO

I have mlbtv plus yonder working with Roku.