2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

Signed up for the yonder.tv trial.  The mlb.tv app is working on my roku and phone, but not on my laptop.  Yonder has a message on their website about some people having an issue with mlb.tv blackout messages, so I am going to give them a few days to see if it will start working on the laptop and keep working on everything else.  Tried the att stream for a few days because I have a friends login, but it is shit compared to mlbtv.  It's choppy, freezes frequently and randomly switches to sd.

Edited by kevwun

The ford/sparks exchange before the break on Bauer was pretty good

Ford: ”I’m sure astros fans hate hearing Bauer at the top of a negative statistic category”

Sparks: “he also leads the league in throwing balls after the centerfield fence.”

Ford: that...that was funny. Not for Francona at the time but that was funny. It ended up being his last outing in an Indian uniform.”

Sparks: “his last throw as an Indian. And oddly, almost hit his drone.”

9 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Signed up for the yonder.tv trial.  The mlb.tv app is working on my roku and phone, but not on my laptop.  Yonder has a message on their website about some people having an issue with mlb.tv blackout messages, so I am going to give them a few days to see if it will start working on the laptop and keep working on everything else.  Tried the att stream for a few days because I have a friends login, but it is shit compared to mlbtv.  It's choppy, freezes frequently and randomly switches to sd.

I’m going with FuboTV for the season and cancelling/suspending YouTubeTV.

I know I could do it through Reddit or MLB.tv with an unlocator, but this is pretty idiot proof. 

1 minute ago, kevwun said:

Yonder already fixed the blackout issue, it's up on my laptop.  I think this may be the way to go for us roku and mlb.tv users.

Can you stream ESPN as well?

I have Roku embedded in a Sharp smart TV and using yonder or unlocator through a designated router but streaming things like ESPN don’t work as the app things I’m in a different country

Just now, UTexasFight said:

Can you stream ESPN as well?

I have Roku embedded in a Sharp smart TV and using yonder or unlocator through a designated router but streaming things like ESPN don’t work as the app things I’m in a different country

ESPN doesn't work on the roku, but netflix and amazon do.