2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

Signed up for the yonder.tv trial.  The mlb.tv app is working on my roku and phone, but not on my laptop.  Yonder has a message on their website about some people having an issue with mlb.tv blackout messages, so I am going to give them a few days to see if it will start working on the laptop and keep working on everything else.  Tried the att stream for a few days because I have a friends login, but it is shit compared to mlbtv.  It's choppy, freezes frequently and randomly switches to sd.
MLB.TV with Express VPN works for me, even on my fire stick. I can't use it on my phone though because of Google location services.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, kevwun said:

Devo was really good for half a season and hasn't gotten even close to that level in the seasons since then.  I think we have enough evidence that that half season was an aberration.

He was great that half season off swinging strikes on the COD. Batters learned to lay off and he hasn’t been the same since.