2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

17 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

I’m scared to ask what you think the other 10% is

Fielding, hitting, running.  You can’t stay in an MLB roster only being able to do one thing. It can be 90% of the reason, but you have to have minimal skills in the other two.  Of course, he’s a -0.1 WAR guy, so his skills are less than minimal.

On 9/8/2020 at 3:38 PM, Fozzz said:

I would be surprised if Click is in over his head.  He was VP for baseball ops with the Rays, one of the best orgs in baseball, for three years before being hired here.  I'm not expecting him to be as proactive and as creative as Luhnow in his management of the org but he should be at least competent.  

That’s certainly my hope. And the direction I would guess, but who knows. 
don’t understand why he picked up Dusty’s option on day 3 of the season but beyond that I will give him the 2020 offseason before I bitch and moan. 

I like Garcia’s delivery and he has major league stuff for sure. This is why it’s insane they aren’t giving Conine, Dubin, and Torres a shot.  What harm is there in seeing what they can do given how awful the dregs of the pen are?  Also, why was Ivey shut down for the entire season for a positive COVID test in early June?

• Fuck You 1