2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

Pretty sad. It already feels like the end of an era. Such a fun, great run, even with all of the cheating bullshit.  Memories of a lifetime.

All of that said, I think Click can put together teams that will compete for playoff spots and it has been proven anyone can win the World Series if they make the playoffs (side note, I still hate the idea of expanded playoffs).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I figured he would wait and see where we are and I’m sure he was like “fuck this shit”. I can’t imagine just now doctors are determining he needs TJ. But I’m no doctor so maybe they do wait 6 weeks.

what a fuck.

Did you even read his statement before posting this nonsense?

10 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

Thanks for the memories George. Remember being at his debut at mmp when they misspelled his name and first hit at mmp was a slow roller down 3rd base line. dbe60bdc6a4880f578e813ee58870450.jpge839e5ca29fb6a6221479cd9c52eae71.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Me too. That might have been my only game of the year. Or maybe 1 of 2. But we heard he got the call and we were like- gotta go. 
he had multiple chances to be a hero and didn’t as I recall. Was waiting for the big stage for that as the MVP. 

• Like 1