2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

6 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Welp.

it was a good run.

(not really)

Yeah- the only thing I can hope is that this is the equivalent of 2000, and after that we won the division in 2001, came in second in 02 and 03, and then went to LCS and WS in 04 and 05 as the end of the dynasty. Hopefully Altuve is like Biggio sucking in 2000 before coming back to be ok in 01-05 and it's not the last vestiges of a competitive team.  

Edited by Wulaw Horn

17 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Welp... we suck and playoffs are getting old hat as an Astros fan. but it’s still playoff baseball and I’m wearing out my carpet, pacing back and forth 

First time I've ever not felt this way in the playoffs. I envy you. I wish I felt that way right now, it's what makes it fun.  

I'm chalking it up to the goofy ass 60 game season with all the weirdness. 

Just now, DLev said:

We’ve gone from advanced analytics on defensive placement to a fucking ESPN announcer saying were lined up wrong before play. Not that where he was standing excuses that garbage from Reddick.

these assholes are an absolute beating. I may have to just listen to the radio because I can't take much more of it.