2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

1 hour ago, htown85 said:

Speaking of Luhnow...has anyone listened to that podcast that's out about the scandal?

I have listened to the 3 episodes that have dropped. It’s called The Edge and is  very well done. Ben Reiter, Astroball author did it. 

Edited by TonyTexas

11 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Ohhhh shit Luhnow is going scorched earth on MLB, Yankees, and Red Sox. I can't wait. 

I got a feeling you are going to be disappointed.  Would be cool, but i think he just mainly talks about "what he didn't know" etc.  to try and save face.   Very little good will probably come from this lol 

Speaking of Luhnow...has anyone listened to that podcast that's out about the scandal?
I have. Episode 3 is quite interesting. I'm hopeful that Reiter's personal stake in the aftermath of the sign stealing scandal pushes him to explore the story with a bigger perspective other media members intentionally ignore for clicks and likes.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

I got a feeling you are going to be disappointed.  Would be cool, but i think he just mainly talks about "what he didn't know" etc.  to try and save face.   Very little good will probably come from this lol 

For what it's worth, Vanessa Richardson said there are a couple of bombshells in the interview.

Lot of work to do this offseason. Time for Click to jump in the deep end.

Gotta rebuild 2/3 of an everyday OF. Re-sign Brantley and grab a 2nd Tier FA. (Starling Marte?)

Framber, Greinke, Urquidy, Javier are all good rotation bets. Need a durable veteran starter that can reliably eat 150+ innings. (Jose Quintana?)

Bullpen depth in general. Can't rely on up and coming youngsters to pan out all season long.

Get Yordan back 100% and ready to mash 40+.

Get me back in the fucking stadium.

• Hook 'Em 1