Surly report

workswithseed

8 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Seriously, don't take too many risks.  The C.R.A.Z.ies egging you on do not have your safety as a priority.

Yeah, probably  once the feds come out, it's time to give ourselves distance.

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is great. Thanks for doing this.

Y'all welcome. 

• Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Have your opinion of what’s going on in Portland changed by being there in person ? 

I didn't get to talk to any officers, so I have none of their perspective. The protestors, was pretty good. I didn't agree with one of the black men who were speaking up on a pillar, and how they treated one dude preaching gospel, but otherwise they were good people.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I’m old and fell asleep, but watched a good portion of your stream this morning.   Everyone seemed really cool and caring.   I’ve honestly seen more rioting at Mardi Gras or evening dirty six.  

Thanks, this was a really pleasant surprise.  I was expecting it to be a lot more violent after watching the news.  

Your reporting has made me feel better about the situation in America.

3 hours ago, Xian said:

I’m old and fell asleep, but watched a good portion of your stream this morning.   Everyone seemed really cool and caring.   I’ve honestly seen more rioting at Mardi Gras or evening dirty six.  

Thanks, this was a really pleasant surprise.  I was expecting it to be a lot more violent after watching the news.  

Your reporting has made me feel better about the situation in America.

I was thinking that it was more like Madi Gras, but more sober.

• Hook 'Em 2