Mack Brown on The Pat McAfee Show - Fri July 24th

cam4mav

Touches on leaving Texas, going 28-2 and being unhappy, re-energizing UNC, Playing with the pandemic, even VY turning down the heisman after Reggie had it forfeited.

time stamp

32:00 - 54:00

Looks happy, I enjoyed that conversation

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, cam4mav said:

Touches on leaving Texas, going 28-2 and being unhappy, re-energizing UNC, Playing with the pandemic, even VY turning down the heisman after Reggie had it forfeited.

time stamp

32:00 - 54:00

Looks happy, I enjoyed that conversation

Great interview. Clearly a really good dude. It was time for him to move on but it’s no surprise everyone thinks really highly of the person Mack brown 

54 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Fuck. Mack. Brown.

Because it cannot be said too often.

Did I mention Fuck. Mack. Brown?

Meh. My disdain for the late years of Mack is completely gone. He won a bunch of games and a national title. 

So, fuck you

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StruggleBus said:

Meh. My disdain for the late years of Mack is completely gone. He won a bunch of games and a national title. 

So, fuck you

Maybe fuck him. Maybe fuck you.

15 hours ago, cam4mav said:

going 28-2 and being unhappy

But definitely fuck this too-much-winning-is-bad-for-the-kids Mack Brown.

• Hook 'Em 1

Fuck. Mack. Brown.

That, amigo, is not your chickenshit "disdain". It's pure natural truth, not an opinion. His legacy was in his grasp, and he didn't just drop the ball, he threw it away all by himself, using nothing but his own skill and daring. He whimpered for three more years, and he got them. He did fuck all with them except whine and complain, and he wound up shitting all over himself (thanks, thujone) and all over the team, pretending to work himself to death.

Fuck. Mack. Brown.

• Hook 'Em 2

It is fucking strange to see a video with Mack Brown and the Interviewer has a dude on the toilet over his left shoulder.
That's not just any dude. That's super bowl champion, jaw line legend, AJ Hawk

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

It is fucking strange to see a video with Mack Brown and the Interviewer has a dude on the toilet over his left shoulder.

He should be on a mattress to commemorate all the times Mack shit the bed against OU.

49 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

Hearing him complain about being at the top and being unhappy makes me hate him more. 

You hate him regardless.     It is so common to be unhappy and always seeking the next thing that we have an expression "stop and smell the roses."

1 hour ago, Revolution512 said:

Hearing him complain about being at the top and being unhappy makes me hate him more. 

That’s rich coming from this fan base. He felt the exact same way everyone else in this fan base felt. We all had a really bad taste in our mouth after a 28-2 stretch. Thinking about that now, after how this team performed the last decade, we kinda got what we deserved. 

4 hours ago, Tex Long said:

That, amigo, is not your chickenshit "disdain". It's pure natural truth, not an opinion. His legacy was in his grasp, and he didn't just drop the ball, he threw it away all by himself, using nothing but his own skill and daring. He whimpered for three more years, and he got them. He did fuck all with them except whine and complain, and he wound up shitting all over himself (thanks, thujone) and all over the team, pretending to work himself to death.

Fuck. Mack. Brown.

This is correct.  I am sure I am in the majority who were NOT surprised at ALL, when Colt was injured in the NC game.  Mack had multiple opportunities to mitigate the upcoming injury to Colt.  How many times did GDGD ram McCoy into the line against KSU, resulting in an injury, in 2006, three years prior.   I think I yelled at the TV every game squints played in 2009, yelling for Mack to have squints pass the ball, rather than hand-off for the entire time he played.  Why?  Because Mack was so cocky he thought he could win all the games and dictate the way the team won? It seemed his biggest fear was the players winning by too much, instead of having the killer instinct.  Fear was his friend.  Afraid of winning by too much, afraid of OU, afraid of his own shadow it seemed.  

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

28-2 stretch

Fucking cracks me up. That's counting the first three games of the 2010 season, right? My gosh, WHY would anyone have been unhappy in 2010 when we stumblefucked our way to 3-0 against badly outmatched competition? What COULD have been bothering people at that point? 

I mean, is it his/your position that our unhappiness caused the 2-7 finish to the 2010 season? 

Edited by SwanderedTalent

9 hours ago, Nivek said:

Well, I used to watch Public Access in Austin, and we had this batshit crazy dude bitching about the illuminati.

You may have heard of him, he drives around Austin in an armored vehicle bitching about face masks.  And he got sued by a bunch of parents with dead kids, because he claimed the kids were fake.  That trial is not going well for him.

Anyways, around that same time that I would see conspiracy nut, and see some cute UT RTF coeds doing a film/tv review show, there was this guy:

spacer.png

So no, it's not strange.

• Hook 'Em 1