Shooting at Austin protest tonight, 1 dead

clapclapclap

4 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

What, the so-called boogerloo idjits?

Lotta hot air braggadocio out of rednecks don’t make a shit.

There was a dude just last week that posted a lotta hot air braggadocio on Twitter, then drove into a crowd of protesters and killed someone. 

Seems like it makes a shit to me

7 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

So where’d all these bussed in Marxist commie hordes set up the Chop-Chaz, fellas?  Ben White and Westgate?  Oh wait that was already a shithole.  Good call, guys.

Guess they went to party with the white supremecists instigators who were coming to do pretend things.

Lots of dumbassery to go around, ain't there?

Edited by Cajun

On 7/31/2020 at 6:32 AM, 3adays said:

So, Shaggy Law Dawgs, what’s the quality of defense Mr. Perry has bought himself with the Law Firm of Broden and Mickelson? I mean I’d be a bit concerned when my lawyers can’t even get the date of the incident correct in their press release. 

I know Clint Broden.  He's solid and a good dude.  They have a good rep.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Guess they went to party with the white supremecists instigators who were coming to do pretend things.

Lots of dumbassery to go around, ain't there?

Certainly.  Always has been.  The internet has just made it easier to identify it. I’m glad though that nothing bad happened, I was hoping the rumors were bullshit, not for the sake of being right but because we all need to get our shit together.  

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I know Clint Broden.  He's solid and a good dude.  They have a good rep.

Broden went no lube all over the Waco biker shooting bullshit.  He was one of the main ones getting shit done and making life Hell for Abel Reyna, et. al.

24 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Broden went no lube all over the Waco biker shooting bullshit.  He was one of the main ones getting shit done and making life Hell for Abel Reyna, et. al.

Yeah, he's quietly and effectively involved in quite a few high-profile cases.

38 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Certainly.  Always has been.  The internet has just made it easier to identify it. I’m glad though that nothing bad happened, I was hoping the rumors were bullshit, not for the sake of being right but because we all need to get our shit together.  

That’s where I am.  Glad nothing happened...at least serious injury, fires or clashes.  Andy Ngo naturally called them all Antifa, some RW gun nut boogaloos showed up, tons of police and people inconvenienced but otherwise all the FB hand wringing shows to be essentially false.  

In the end I feel worst for those people in a 2.5 day bus ride that probably weren’t even paid for their time.  

4 minutes ago, Homercles said:

In the end I feel worst for those people in a 2.5 day bus ride that probably weren’t even paid for their time.  

They would have made more money staying at home cashing their unemployment checks.  Even Soros can’t compete with stimulus bucks apparently.   Are the snipers on I-35 cleared out yet?  I was thinking of taking a drive later, but I’m still pretty scared.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

There was a dude just last week that posted a lotta hot air braggadocio on Twitter, then drove into a crowd of protesters and killed someone. 

Seems like it makes a shit to me

Outlier crazed soldier from Fort Hood doesn’t reflect all those puffed up juggalos from Bumfuck any more than Major Nidal Hasan does with the activist Muslim community in Central Texas.
Looks like they didn’t do squat last night except make a nuisance out of themselves.
If they start doing multiple drivebys, then you’ll have a point that makes a shit.

10 hours ago, dcar00 said:

portland and seattle laughin' at these antifa minor league mfers...A ball at best. gonna need to up their game to get more press.

Antifa’s gonna have to hire better professional rioters.

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Well, then, let's break out the Peace Pipe and spark one up!

I'm not sure which one of us needs to worry more about having agreed with the other here.  It's awkward, so I'm just going to post this and eject because this feels like a trap...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47m0x9bwazyy364pkvo5

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Homercles said:

That’s where I am.  Glad nothing happened...at least serious injury, fires or clashes.  Andy Ngo naturally called them all Antifa, some RW gun nut boogaloos showed up, tons of police and people inconvenienced but otherwise all the FB hand wringing shows to be essentially false.  

Yeah, sounds like one or both sides were hoping to stir shit up with the fake FB and twitter stories.

Friends that live downtown were warned by their building management that antifa types were running around with guns, looking to get into residential buildings and start shit.  Never happened, but they did see a bunch of "boogaloo" types congregating next to their building.  They were not impressed with those fine physical specimens.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Friends that live downtown were warned by their building management that antifa types were running around with guns, looking to get into residential buildings and start shit.  Never happened, but they did see a bunch of "boogaloo" types congregating next to their building.  

Wonder why?

Edited by Limp Brisket

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

San Diego doesn’t riot. Hell even the black people are pretty happy to be living there. Beats LA.

have to admit it would be nice to riot for 60+ days when it is 70 and sunny every day.  do they have a federal courthouse?

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

have to admit it would be nice to riot for 60+ days when it is 70 and sunny every day.  do they have a federal courthouse?

Yeah it’s downtown but the only people who ever go there are lawyers and Mexican drug dealers.

The closest San Diego ever got to a riot was when they still allowed alcohol on the beaches and late one night someone started a bonfire.

The best way I can describe San Diego to someone is that’s where Ricky Williams is from and it has the best weather on the planet.

• Hook 'Em 5