Shooting at Austin protest tonight, 1 dead

clapclapclap

Doing just fine brother.  Next time you wanna talk about my marriage come find me in real life.  And don’t bother coming heavy.  You wanna help somebody?  Help Daniel perry.  

Edited by YGIFS

21 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

I hope you get the mental help that you need and that you're able to salvage your marriage.

You’re literally the only “man” on this board who can’t keep forum specific shit on the appropriate forum.  Do we need to explain to you what the term “forum” means?  

6 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I dunno, so I said "almost."  Where/when the shot(s) was/were fired was still a point of consternation for the witnesses and jury.  I'm honestly over-fucking-whelmed our resident ballistic/caliber experts on surly haven't chimed in on that.  Alls I know he was convicted or murder, Abbott probably won't pardon him, and I will spend thousands of dollars to make sure he has the ever living shit beat out of him in prison for the very simple reason...because I can.  And you anti-BLM folks are going to wring your hands while I laugh my fucking ass off.  

da fuq?

Oh c'mon, it's one of a hundred empty threats about convicted murderers on here.  When you guys get so fucking sensitive on me?  

I admit we had people fuck with Jenna Ryan.  The rest of just internet banter.  I mean, you know he fucking killed a guy, right?  What if we tried to help the victim's family instead of this round-and-round?