clapclapclap

Shooting at Austin protest tonight, 1 dead

1 hour ago, BNB said:

Looks like Bourbon St at midnight on Fat Tuesday minus the beads, booze, and boobs.  I haz dissapoint.

portland and seattle laughin' at these antifa minor league mfers...A ball at best. gonna need to up their game to get more press.

51 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Bullhorn in a restaurant alert:

So peaceful.

Posted (edited)

isn't there some chappelle skit where he's on a bullhorn?

Edited by dcar00

Posted (edited)

White people stopping black people from passing freely through the city, people on bullhorns calling black people n****er in public places...funny, the headlines are the same bu this doesn’t quite have the feel of 1961....

Lulz at “I’m ‘bout to air this bitch out”....

Edited by Ignatius

17 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

isn't there some chappelle skit where he's on a bullhorn?

2:08 mark...

10 hours ago, Homercles said:

What if they’re bussing in 2nd amendment or alt-right types to instigate violence?  

Some in the alt-right would be dumb enough to call for that, but all of them know how that turns out in the end. 

There are idoits out there. Of all stripes. The media loves the Idoits. Best not to encourage idoicy of any stripe in my opinion. People are edgy enough. San Diego had a similar wave of petty vigilanteism on both sides. Lasted for two weeks - then gone. The marches were organized, but no one tolerated violence. The idoicy was shut down quick with curfews. Marches during the day were actually community building. Everyone off the streets in troubled areas at night. City leaders have emergency powers - good police departments follow orders. 

Do the police have this under control?

No real idea who this guy is but here's a stream of tweets with photos from Austin today/tonight.  Boogaloo boys showed up, looks like a few confrontations between different factions at the Garret memorial, cops corralling protestors off the streets. Doesn't seem like much.

EeX6j0UU8AIjfXJ?format=jpg&name=large

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

You are unironically correct.

So "relatively peaceful" (since postmodernists removed truth from the knowable.  Nihilists. Fuck the Nihilists). . . . spit. 

Austin has a modern police department I assume. Tonight is a show of force for all the idoits out there. 

13 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Some in the alt-right would be dumb enough to call for that, but all of them know how that turns out in the end. 

There are idoits out there. Of all stripes. The media loves the Idoits. Best not to encourage idoicy of any stripe in my opinion. People are edgy enough. San Diego had a similar wave of petty vigilanteism on both sides. Lasted for two weeks - then gone. The marches were organized, but no one tolerated violence. The idoicy was shut down quick with curfews. Marches during the day were actually community building. Everyone off the streets in troubled areas at night. City leaders have emergency powers - good police departments follow orders. 

Do the police have this under control?

San Diego is like the last place in the US that anyone would riot...

Posted (edited)

lol Austin ain't got no dog in 'em. You got noooo juiiice.

Edit to add: Thought I quoted the video of the cops on horses easily pushing "good trouble" protesters away.

Edited by Rougarou

1 hour ago, clapclapclap said:

Completely unrelated to the protests, but that's Rocket Jockey t-shirt he's wearing. Not every day you see a t-shirt from an obscure PC game from 1996.

2 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

She’s a proud “police lives matter” so I’m v glad you get your clearly unbiased news from someone 

42 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

San Diego is like the last place in the US that anyone would riot...

And yet it had a riot. Burning of some businesses. But it quickly petered out. 

Posted (edited)

Is being a loudmouth part of karenhood? I know the entitled part is the primary determinate, but isn't loudmouthedness also a primary ingredient? Asking for a friend. 

Edited by washparkhorn

7 hours ago, Cajun said:

So peaceful.

Those are white supremacist agitators imported from Idaho.

18 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Those are white supremacist agitators imported from Idaho.

Texas has a pretty stout supply of homegrown white supremacist agitators, no need to import

What, the so-called boogerloo idjits?

Lotta hot air braggadocio out of rednecks don’t make a shit.

8 hours ago, Cajun said:

So peaceful.

this is the same bitch ass who would have that bullhorn shoved up his ass and scream it was because he was black and not because he needs his face kicked in 

4 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

There was a dude just last week that posted a lotta hot air braggadocio on Twitter, then drove into a crowd of protesters and killed someone. 

Seems like it makes a shit to me

So where’d all these bussed in Marxist commie hordes set up the Chop-Chaz, fellas?  Ben White and Westgate?  Oh wait that was already a shithole.  Good call, guys.

3 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

You need better fantasies 

What's the latest covid numbers? Still boring?

What fantasies would you prefer? Bussing in protesters?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

So where’d all these bussed in Marxist commie hordes set up the Chop-Chaz, fellas?  Ben White and Westgate?  Oh wait that was already a shithole.  Good call, guys.

Guess they went to party with the white supremecists instigators who were coming to do pretend things.

Lots of dumbassery to go around, ain't there?

Edited by Cajun

On 7/31/2020 at 6:32 AM, 3adays said:

So, Shaggy Law Dawgs, what’s the quality of defense Mr. Perry has bought himself with the Law Firm of Broden and Mickelson? I mean I’d be a bit concerned when my lawyers can’t even get the date of the incident correct in their press release. 

I know Clint Broden.  He's solid and a good dude.  They have a good rep.

5 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Guess they went to party with the white supremecists instigators who were coming to do pretend things.

Lots of dumbassery to go around, ain't there?

Certainly.  Always has been.  The internet has just made it easier to identify it. I’m glad though that nothing bad happened, I was hoping the rumors were bullshit, not for the sake of being right but because we all need to get our shit together.  

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I know Clint Broden.  He's solid and a good dude.  They have a good rep.

Broden went no lube all over the Waco biker shooting bullshit.  He was one of the main ones getting shit done and making life Hell for Abel Reyna, et. al.

24 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Broden went no lube all over the Waco biker shooting bullshit.  He was one of the main ones getting shit done and making life Hell for Abel Reyna, et. al.

Yeah, he's quietly and effectively involved in quite a few high-profile cases.

38 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Certainly.  Always has been.  The internet has just made it easier to identify it. I’m glad though that nothing bad happened, I was hoping the rumors were bullshit, not for the sake of being right but because we all need to get our shit together.  

That’s where I am.  Glad nothing happened...at least serious injury, fires or clashes.  Andy Ngo naturally called them all Antifa, some RW gun nut boogaloos showed up, tons of police and people inconvenienced but otherwise all the FB hand wringing shows to be essentially false.  

In the end I feel worst for those people in a 2.5 day bus ride that probably weren’t even paid for their time.  

4 minutes ago, Homercles said:

In the end I feel worst for those people in a 2.5 day bus ride that probably weren’t even paid for their time.  

They would have made more money staying at home cashing their unemployment checks.  Even Soros can’t compete with stimulus bucks apparently.   Are the snipers on I-35 cleared out yet?  I was thinking of taking a drive later, but I’m still pretty scared.

9 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

shocked they actually brought the forces.  hopefully everyone leaves.

What forces do you mean?  The increased police presence?  Serious question.  And yeah I hope everyone leaves too.  

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

You going to pull those assault weapons boys? Or just whistle Dixie? To the Boogerloo's.....

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

There was a dude just last week that posted a lotta hot air braggadocio on Twitter, then drove into a crowd of protesters and killed someone. 

Seems like it makes a shit to me

Outlier crazed soldier from Fort Hood doesn’t reflect all those puffed up juggalos from Bumfuck any more than Major Nidal Hasan does with the activist Muslim community in Central Texas.
Looks like they didn’t do squat last night except make a nuisance out of themselves.
If they start doing multiple drivebys, then you’ll have a point that makes a shit.

10 hours ago, dcar00 said:

portland and seattle laughin' at these antifa minor league mfers...A ball at best. gonna need to up their game to get more press.

Antifa’s gonna have to hire better professional rioters.

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Well, then, let's break out the Peace Pipe and spark one up!

I'm not sure which one of us needs to worry more about having agreed with the other here.  It's awkward, so I'm just going to post this and eject because this feels like a trap...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47m0x9bwazyy364pkvo5

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

this is the same bitch ass who would have that bullhorn shoved up his ass and scream it was because he was black and not because he needs his face kicked in 

typed with a fully erect 3 inches

18 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Well, then, let's break out the Peace Pipe and spark one up!

I'm not sure which one of us needs to worry more about having agreed with the other here.  It's awkward, so I'm just going to post this and eject because this feels like a trap...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47m0x9bwazyy364pkvo5

Tits are always a trap!

21 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

typed with a fully erect 3 inches

Much higher degree of difficulty than 3 inches and bullhorn.

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

What forces do you mean?  The increased police presence?  Serious question.  And yeah I hope everyone leaves too.  

yes

9 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Is being a loudmouth part of karenhood? I know the entitled part is the primary determinate, but isn't loudmouthedness also a primary ingredient? Asking for a friend. 

Managers ain't going to yell at themselves!

Was Gladys Kravitz the precursor to Karen?

They seem to have a lot of overlap.

24 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Was Gladys Kravitz the precursor to Karen?

They seem to have a lot of overlap.

Gladys Kravitz was the precursor to Nextdoor.com

Drove downtown this morning and everything’s still standing. Much disappoint.

19 minutes ago, demos said:

Drove downtown this morning and everything’s still standing. Much disappoint.

So are you're saying my professional rioter career aspirations are in jeopardy or are you saying they could use some real go getters and it's a good time to start my job search?