Surly Megathread of destruction and doom. [BEWARE VERY DOOMY]

clapclapclap

When you're in a position where you're trying to both-sides actual Nazis you've lost the plot in a fairly profound way. Nazis want genocide against all non-white people. ANTIFA wants there to not be Nazis.

This isn't a hard pick. And I say this because I actually believe that you guys are not Nazis and don't want what Nazis want. You've just jumped into a bubbling vat of conspiracy oil and deep fried your reasoning centers unitl you are literally incapable of morally distinguishing between Nazis and anti-Nazis.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

When you're in a position where you're trying to both-sides actual Nazis you've lost the plot in a fairly profound way. Nazis want genocide against all non-white people. ANTIFA wants there to not be Nazis.

This isn't a hard pick. And I say this because I actually believe that you guys are not Nazis and don't want what Nazis want. You've just jumped into a bubbling vat of conspiracy oil and deep fried your reasoning centers unitl you are literally incapable of morally distinguishing between Nazis and anti-Nazis.

I choose option B. Hate them all. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I think you have been fooled by the marketing. it happens.

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Hate all you want, I guess, but actively attempting to create a moral equivalency dismisses the threat and horror of Nazis in order to suit a desire on your part to continuing to hate people you've always hated.

Feel free to hate, but if you're going to do that, at least retain the ability to distinguish between the fact that Nazis advocate pure and total horror at the deepest conceivable levels and ANTIFA is, at most, annoying.

9 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I think you have been fooled by the marketing. it happens.

Please go on.

[edit]

Do we know those people are "ANTIFA"?

Also, are we actually against harassing and haranguing Nazis? If a group of citizens find out a Nazi is in their midst, are all of you actually against knocking on their door and voicing displeasure at their allegiance to Nazis and Naziism?

And you guys are purposefully allowing yourselves to be led around by the nose by some of the most obvious and pathetic grifters imagineable.

DRbOUNcXkAA-iHe.jpg

Edited by bad_teammate

53 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Nihilistic, 

image.png.e3b0a85e0d3e9ce3175935066e09201c.png

but post-modern as well. 

image.png.3025b1aeb784241f9b899e22d403ac44.png

I see your point though. Post-modern depends on the absence of truth (and a belief in relative truth). Is that with the nazi folk are getting riled up?

People coming together to petition the government to act on some truth that has been neglected - wherever that exists in the nation - is a righteous case. I am sure we all have righteous causes.

But when it came to nazis, even the fascists agree Nazis are bad.

Find another banner if anyone has some notion there was anything redeemable about Nazis. There isn't. It is barely an ideology. And the experiment failed horribly from top to bottom. 

The Nazi amalgamated-ideology stole from everyone including one of our Presidents - what they called a progressive movement back in the day. A lot of scientism back in those days - and too many unscientific hucksters. Science and industry was barbaric compared to today's standards. Did you all see that rocket hop by SpaceX. Amazing what we are doing in America. A lot of it in Texas.

We now live in the information age. It's different. Data is everything you will ever be. That breeds some nihilism in a few. Nazis have a powerful costume. That was intentional by the sociopaths who designed how nazis did function as leaders. 

But it should not live in Texas (well maybe them boys in EastTexas might disagree, but that's not really "the" identity of Texas, now is it?).

A lot of men volunteered to kill nazis and fascists and imperialists.  There remain a lot of families dedicated to those values. 

The defense industry in Texas is well situated and contributes tremendously to the economy. The defense industry prefers a nazi exclusion zone around facilities. Help out Texas.

The lessons of WWII held truth - nazi ideology is corrupt and irredeemable. And Germans paid the price for someone's narcissistic authoritarian dream. Best not to repeat that mistake. 

The postmodernists have it all wrong. nazis are never the solution to any problem. There is truth.

Hook 'Em

Edited by washparkhorn

Look at all the laser pointers from the pussies.  They should get their asses kicked in repeatedly. They travel in packs, and wouldn't start shit if they were alone with anyone. Pussies every, single, one.  Fuck BLM.com

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Look at all the laser pointers from the pussies.  They should get their asses kicked in repeatedly. They travel in packs, and wouldn't start shit if they were alone with anyone. Pussies every, single, one.  Fuck BLM.com

they stay in packs because for a couple of months, whenever one would get separated from the group...they'd get throw into a Kia Sedona and not heard from for 48 hours.  

Edited by Lobo

8 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Fuck that narrative, ANTIFA is a terrorist mob. No one needs ANTIFA trying to white knight anyone.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I always enjoy watching the whole group holding up their cell phone to record some sort of reaction while yelling at people. 

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

ANTIFA is the warmest, kindest bravest, warmest, most wonderful terrorist group I've ever known in my life. 

ANTIFA is the warmest, kindest bravest, warmest, most wonderful terrorist group I've ever known in my life. 

S/

Captainant

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

im sure some of this is pandemic related but the amount of people that don't have shit to do in this country is fucking shocking...

I think this feeds into it a bit on both sides. Idle hands and all that.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Someone needs to tell these protesters that the feds left a week or two ago so they can be peaceful again.

Or cut off their unemployment benefits, I hear riot shields are expensive. “Price them out of civil rights” lol

Edited by ChickenSandwich

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

https://www.kptv.com/news/mayor-wheeler-on-rioters-setting-fire-at-portland-police-building-you-are-attempting-to-commit/article_8e01541e-d839-11ea-8736-4b746b521476.html

Well duh. Maybe if you had put your foot down 2 months ago, you wouldn't be here now. 

As I said before, this is about nothing more than shitty people doing shitty people things. Not about justice or black lives. 

and this dumbass went to Standford and Hahvahd?  guys like him should just take their path to exec vp of corp XYZ and stay out of public leadership.  what a fucking moron.

Edited by dcar00

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Someone needs to tell these protesters that the feds left a week or two ago so they can be peaceful again.

The protests were going on for a couple of months before the feds intervened and then ran away with their tails tucked between their legs.

Sometimes protests get unruly, especially if the demands of the citizens are ignored.

As Dr. King said...
I think America must see that riots do not develop out of thin air. Certain conditions continue to exist in our society which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard.

The local government's response to public demand has been tear gas and whining. Perhaps they should try doing what their citizens are demanding of them as representatives of those same citizens.

21 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

The protests were going on for a couple of months before the feds intervened and then ran away with their tails tucked between their legs.

Sometimes protests get unruly, especially if the demands of the citizens are ignored.

As Dr. King said...
I think America must see that riots do not develop out of thin air. Certain conditions continue to exist in our society which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard.

The local government's response to public demand has been tear gas and whining. Perhaps they should try doing what their citizens are demanding of them as representatives of those same citizens.

the good news is we have elections and courts in this country to deal with the demands of the citizens.

3 hours ago, dcar00 said:

the good news is we have elections and courts in this country to deal with the demands of the citizens.

No we need masked vigilante groups going from city to city burning, vandalizing terrorizing citizens in the street..all in the name of something ... what that is I have no idea, but I think it has something to do with sucky parental skills.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

No we need masked vigilante groups going form city to city burning, vandalizing, assaulting elderly women with walkers,  terrorizing citizens in the street..all in the name of something ... what that is I have no idea, but I think it has something to do with sucky parental skills.

Fify.

Wonder which Surly antifa got his street cred with that one?

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, dcar00 said:

An unfortunate reality we face: What happens when legal law enforcement is worse (by an extremely wide) margin?

It's when vigilantes come out. It's when riots start. If we don't want vigilantes and riots, which we shouldn't (and, as far as I know, everyone here dislikes riots and vigilantes), we need to change the conditions that led to those elements to rise. That's the only actual way to solve the problem.

And this right from one of her blog interviews of a guy who was "kidnapped" by the Heroes...

“Yes, it was terrifying, but more than scaring me away, it made me want to be out there more,” said Tetra. “I realize I had a privileged experience. I was never asked for my ID. It was assumed I was white, it was assumed I was a man.”

Which way you want it Shauna?

• Like 1

The dumb guffaws of the cops at a tired Internet meme are so pathetic.

The purpose of requesting a female officer is to protect women from sexual assault and rape at the hands of the state, which happens all the time.

The dipshit pig's response reveals his inability to do that job properly which is the whole problem. He is asked respectfully and he responds like an Internet troll.

Fucking pathetic excuses for men.

• Fuck You 7

19 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

I don’t think we know their gender though? 

We don't.

If the officer's intention was to say, "I identify as a woman, so please be assured that someone who understand the dangers here is aware of the situation." that's one thing.

But that wasn't the officer's intention. The officer was (1) avoiding what the female citizen was respectfully requesting and (2) making an anti-trans ideological joke for his fellows, all of whom share his ideology.

He's a dumb piece of shit and so are his fellows who guffawed. I know a lot of cops aren't any smarter than Internet trolls, but all they need to do is pretend they aren't by remaining silent unless necessary. It's why we pay them taxes and let them hold inordinate power.

Now, if someone hearing/seeing this is ALSO an anti-trans troll, then they'll love it. And they'll love the fact that the wielders of deadly state power are also anti-trans trolls.

Cops rape and assault women all the time while on the job. (Cato study showing that sexual assault is #2 complaint behind excessive force) (LEOs caught for sexual assault every 5 days) They also beat their wives at alarming rates.

So one woman requesting a female officer be present for a detained woman is a perfectly reasonable and rational thing to do. This woman even asked in a respectful and calm way (not that this is necessary, of course), so it's not even like these dumb fucking pigs even have the excuse of being provoked. They're just garbage humans recycling tired shit from other garbage humans for the amusement of other garbage humans.

24 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Cops rape and assault women all the time while on the job. (Cato study showing that sexual assault is #2 complaint behind excessive force) (LEOs caught for sexual assault every 5 days) They also beat their wives at alarming rates.

So one woman requesting a female officer be present for a detained woman is a perfectly reasonable and rational thing to do. This woman even asked in a respectful and calm way (not that this is necessary, of course), so it's not even like these dumb fucking pigs even have the excuse of being provoked. They're just garbage humans recycling tired shit from other garbage humans for the amusement of other garbage humans.

Yeah, again, you’re preaching to the choir with me on all of those points.

But why did she assume that the officer doesn’t identify as female?  I mean, what an outrage!  Again, which way do you want it?  Certainly a cop born male but identifying as female should be fine, right?

Edited by Cajun