Surly Megathread of destruction and doom. [BEWARE VERY DOOMY]

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

Hes one of the preferred sources to be posted followed usually with a sarcastic "peaceful protesters" quip. His favorite tactic is to misrepresent or withold context from his pictures and "reporting" on various civil unrest events. 

He's a professional victim and attention seeker, but someone who's reporting is apparently beyond reproach. At least you get name-called if you challenge his credibility

That’s great. Don’t care 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

First, as soon as I saw the headline I knew it was a Glock. No safety.

Second, the supposed to be threatening meme on the left makes me laugh. Inner city Chicago is really terrified of you guys having guns. Reminds me of this line by Dr Dre. "Now you wanna run around talking bout guns like I ain't got none. What you think I sold 'em all?"

2 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

First, as soon as I saw the headline I knew it was a Glock. No safety.

Second, the supposed to be threatening meme on the left makes me laugh. Inner city Chicago is really terrified of you guys having guns. Reminds me of this line by Dr Dre. "Now you wanna run around talking bout guns like I ain't got none. What you think I sold 'em all?"

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of the amount of guns in Chicago. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Captainant said:

Again, can you point to an example of someone getting crowdsourced for a different opinion? Crowdsourcing really only happens when someone is being a raging asshole and shitslinging and namecalling without adding anything to the conversation besides invective. Will people call you mean boo-boo names and say your opinions are bad? Almost certainly. But you won't get neg-bombed for genuinely holding a position and actually defending it with evidence rather that rhetoric and name calling as is so popular here in this thread and DT in general.

So, show me the receipts.

EDIT: and I've been neg-stalked by half of you waterheads and you don't hear me bitching about it. They're meaningless internet points.

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

I’m pretty sure @Fozzz was crowdsourced.  

And yes I do have a poster that literally negs every one of my posts in every forum. It’s not the whole board’s fault that he’s a pussy, but there is certainly a mentality on that board encourages shouting down outside opinions.  

• Hook 'Em 3

37 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I’m pretty sure @Fozzz was crowdsourced.  

And yes I do have a poster that literally negs every one of my posts in every forum. It’s not the whole board’s fault that he’s a pussy, but there is certainly a mentality on that board encourages shouting down outside opinions.  

Report this trash. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

Hes one of the preferred sources to be posted followed usually with a sarcastic "peaceful protesters" quip. His favorite tactic is to misrepresent or withold context from his pictures and "reporting" on various civil unrest events. 

He's a professional victim and attention seeker, but someone who's reporting is apparently beyond reproach. At least you get name-called if you challenge his credibility

Sounds like a Cloak Roomer

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Glocks actually do have a safety... I mean, it's a trigger safety, but details and such. You know who else thinks they are a Glock expert but made this exact same error about a Glock, in a fabricated story on TOS... A comrade in arms that is probably more familiar with AKs, so who can really fault him. 

Besides that there are other semi-autos out there without an external "true" safety besides Glock. But he knew it was a glock

BLM supporter decides to drive into a mob of Trump counterprotesters today.

Car was stopped, swapped drivers, then she started up and drove through the crowd in front.

The police were already there, so harder to credibly argue she felt afraid for life from the crowd.  (There's other video showing her being stopped by the cops about a block away.)

But you know what?  Probably nobody gets injured if they didn't block the car's route.  Don't block the road.  

Did they charge the person who responded by breaking her rear window?

Edited by clapclapclap

15 hours ago, immortal13 said:

wow, you're super smart

5 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Glocks actually do have a safety... I mean, it's a trigger safety, but details and such. You know who else thinks they are a Glock expert but made this exact same error about a Glock, in a fabricated story on TOS... A comrade in arms that is probably more familiar with AKs, so who can really fault him. 

You think that trigger safety is a real safety? Put one in the chamber and hand it to a 5 year old. I bet it ends up going off.

5 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Besides that there are other semi-autos out there without an external "true" safety besides Glock. But he knew it was a glock

It's like you don't know guns or gun sales. What's the number 1 handgun in the world? Also, I own a gen5 17.

1 minute ago, Parliament said:

#1 in sales today I'm pretty sure is the G17. As far as the most prevalent model? No idea. Could easily be some random oddball.

Dibs on "Most Prevalent Random Oddball" for band name, as well as ironic title for my senior thesis.  

to the outside world, this site must be fascinating in that 95% of the threads devolve into requests for ass pics, gun trivia, and political rants.  And that's just on the football board.  

49 minutes ago, Parliament said:

#1 in sales today I'm pretty sure is the G17. As far as the most prevalent model? No idea. Could easily be some random oddball.

I'd bet 19 over 17 for most common glock at least in range and carry time. Maybe even most common pistol too, but you can never count out a hi point

On 9/26/2020 at 10:50 PM, Hate said:

Outside of this thread I’ve never heard of the proud boys. I’d be willing to bet that most people have no clue who they are nor do they care who they are.

I've heard of 'em, and figured they were just another one of those bad ass groups that hated some group of people because of some reason they can't really articulate without violating the spirit of our nation, its laws, and what they stand for.

On 9/27/2020 at 3:31 AM, Thatguy said:

You think that trigger safety is a real safety? Put one in the chamber and hand it to a 5 year old. I bet it ends up going off.

It's like you don't know guns or gun sales. What's the number 1 handgun in the world? Also, I own a gen5 17.

I own a gen 2 23. What's your point?

3 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

US Navy special ops command has developed a 650 round 7.62 NATO backpack “magazine” that has been used in combat.

85F3370C-524C-423E-AE73-E77A4CBA3076.jpeg

Can I get that on Prime Delivery or do I have to do normal shipping? I just abhor the 3-5 business days of waiting on shipping. This country blows.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2