Bone Thugs-N-Harmony- E.1999 Eternal is 25 Years Old

Post Oak

Easily top 5 rap albums ever for me. I first heard this from my cousins the year it dropped. The only rap I heard before this was cookie cutter rap like Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer and other shit on the radio. This shit blew my mind at that time. Their tongue twisting and all the cussing

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StruggleBus said:

They callin me mr. bill collector needin my money no ease up tonight

Probably my favorite song from the album. I need to listen to this again. This is an album I will always listen to from front to back and skip nothing. Creepin On Ah Come Up the year before this was the same way (although it it just an EP so not that hard). The Art Of War a few years after E1999 could have been really good had they sized it down to 1 disc instead of all the junk filler that filled out the double disc. But double discs were the fad at that time. Just in that time frame, I can remember 2Pac, Bone Thugs, Biggie, Master P, TRU, Eightball, Wu Tang releasing double disc albums.

9 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Probably my favorite song from the album. I need to listen to this again. This is an album I will always listen to from front to back and skip nothing. 

Yep. It's always been my favorite wrap album, but I haven't listened to it in at least 15 years. Might have to do that soon. 

• Like 1

Listened to this album this afternoon. The wife was trying to change it. I told her buck shots bettah guard that fucking face! My buddies birthday is tomorrow and I always send the first of the month song to him and will do so forever. It is timeless. Top 5 album of all time and it is a lock. 

Probably my favorite song from the album. I need to listen to this again. This is an album I will always listen to from front to back and skip nothing. Creepin On Ah Come Up the year before this was the same way (although it it just an EP so not that hard). The Art Of War a few years after E1999 could have been really good had they sized it down to 1 disc instead of all the junk filler that filled out the double disc. But double discs were the fad at that time. Just in that time frame, I can remember 2Pac, Bone Thugs, Biggie, Master P, TRU, Eightball, Wu Tang releasing double disc albums.

8 balls album was a triple disc and was solid. Of course Pac and Big has bangers on both albums.