Liverpool FC: 20 for 20-21

Firemans4Horn

2 minutes ago, maninblack said:

He's been such dog shit.

Awful. I think Bobby has gotten a lot of blame for our attacking woes but Sadio has really been the problem imo. Losing the threat of goals from wide and his inability to beat anyone off the dribble has erased the space in the middle of the field.

When Trent hit that thunderbastard I screamed as loudly as I can remember. We desperately needed that, collectively and individually. I just wish he could've gotten the Kop roar that he deserved. 

As for Leicester, they finish the season with United, Chelsea, Spurs. I would not bet on them finishing in the CL spots at this point.

• Hook 'Em 1

Going to take a supremely great effort to score 2 and not give up any away goals, all without supporters. 

In other news, Salah is supposedly wanting an extension and not looking to leave. I think given his value and Mane's diminishing, FSG should make every effort to keep Salah happy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Again, Millie over Thiago I do not get. Jota on the bench is also a head scratcher when you need goals or you're not advancing. 

jota was a big reason Kroos had 10 minutes on the ball last game. He didn’t drop back like Bobby does. 

we’re pressing the shit out of them in the first half. That’s more Milner’s game than Thiago’s. Hopefully we’re up 1-0 in the second and can bring Thiago and Jota on to attack. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1