Liverpool FC: 20 for 20-21

Firemans4Horn

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

That’s an easy red without VAR. Do better Tierney. 

I mean part of why you wouldn't go straight red is because you know you can review it. Kepa's proximity maybe led him to want to take a closer look, but on review they were about equal distance from the ball. The right call was made. 

21 minutes ago, maninblack said:

NBC is going to be the Skype to someone else's Zoom when they completely blow this

to be fair, satya was first with the nextgen "modern workplace" in MS Teams that obliterates zoom, gotomeeting, and webex on scalability, robust/resilience, and functionality.

facetime eclipsed skype in the consumer market and msft moved first to deliver industrial groupware (that also sits on top of and shares common workflows / metadata etc.) with M365 (new name for Office apps/suite).  skype for video is wordperfect or visicalc.

24 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Hell, I don’t mind paying for EPL games like Sunday Ticket in the old days. Just make it easy for me to turn on the TV to find it. I haven’t cut the cord yet dammit.

I would kill uverse if i had a choice.  I live 45, 46 and 48 miles from the cedar hill towers, and would have to put an OTA antenna on a pole 45' high to get a clear line of sight.  to get the 30 OTA channels from someone else (not att) i would then have 2 vendors running over the same coax, and that's a recipe for disaster, even if i also quit at&t for internet.

millions of people nationwide are in the same situation.  they can't cut all the cords and run strictly over the net for a variety of reasons.  and the content owners give zero fucks.