Liverpool FC: 20 for 20-21

Firemans4Horn

19 minutes ago, pied said:

So many good performances today. Alisson, Trent, Joe, Sadio all looked next level. 

Just a great game by a lot of great players. 

Yeah, I saw 11 great performances and then Jota fitting right in. We’re dominant right now with the deepest bench of our lifetime to boot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 games into the season:

•with Salah and Mane playing at this level good fucking luck to the other 19 teams in the league 

•our defensive demise was vastly oversold (Leeds scored 3 goals on .5xg) 

•our backup 11 would finish top half of the table

•enjoy the ride surly LFC fans, it doesn’t get better than this

Edited by Firemans4Horn

Joemez played his best game in a Liverpool shirt in recent memory. He was absolutely fantastic. Let's hope he can stay healthy and continue to put those performances in.

What a start for Jota's LFC career. He stepped on the field and we didn't miss a beat. He honestly could've had three goals, and he scored the hardest one. (Salah really should've stayed out of his way on that second chance.)

I'm not sure why I bought into the narrative that we'd be mentally and physically tired, or that we might lack the hunger to be truly ruthless, but I'm more than happy to eat crow. I also think the new signings have lit a fire within the squad and I cannot wait to see Thiago in action for this team.

Champions League draw is tomorrow morning. Here's our list of possible opponents:

Liverpool’s potential Champions League group stage opponents

Pot two: Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax

Pot three: Dynamo Kiev, Salzburg, RB Leipzig, Inter Milan, Olympiacos, Lazio, Krasnodar, Atalanta

Pot four: Lokomotiv Moscow, Marseille, Club Brugge, Borussia Monchengladbach, Istanbul Basaksehir, FC Midtjylland, Stade Rennes, Ferencvaros

Champions League draw is tomorrow morning. Here's our list of possible opponents:

Liverpool’s potential Champions League group stage opponents

Pot two: Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax

Pot three: Dynamo Kiev, Salzburg, RB Leipzig, Inter Milan, Olympiacos, Lazio, Krasnodar, Atalanta

Pot four: Lokomotiv Moscow, Marseille, Club Brugge, Borussia Monchengladbach, Istanbul Basaksehir, FC Midtjylland, Stade Rennes, Ferencvaros

I would like Dortmund to avoid them in next draw....but I also want monchengladbach for the history...choices choices