Liverpool FC: 20 for 20-21

Firemans4Horn

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Klopp starting Origi makes no sense. It was a gamble that failed miserably. 

Origi did more in 57 minutes tonight than Firmino has in a month. Klopp changed things up. His entire front 3 are out of form, Origi came on and put shots on net. Missed a big chance unfortunately but it’s not like he was as invisible as some of his teammates. 

I do find in interesting that VAR took what, 15 seconds looking at the one tonight? Fabinho’s tackle against Fulham seemed to be like a 6 minute review from every angle. Same with the Welbeck penalty. 

Sucks the home streak is decided by  Mike Dean giving away a pussy penalty to a dive from a guy who’s entire game is built on climbing all over people in the box to score goals. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I do find in interesting that VAR took what, 15 seconds looking at the one tonight? Fabinho’s tackle against Fulham seemed to be like a 6 minute review from every angle. Same with the Welbeck penalty. 

Sucks the home streak is decided by  Mike Dean giving away a pussy penalty to a dive from a guy who’s entire game is built on climbing all over people in the box to score goals. 

Honestly I don’t understand how the officiating in this league can consistently be so bad.

Been busy with other things but I came to the realization that the only thing different this year besides no vvd, jota, etc is my blind faith posting in this thread....

Fuck var
Fuck all the bs that has cost us
Fuck pickford

We still have the best CB in the world (fab)
And we are going to bring home #7 and #20 this year

6pts ain't shit ...we ain't losing again this year

Pool 4 - spurs 1 1/28 the train leaves the station....

Choo Choo Muthafuckers!!!!

YNWA!!!!

I'll take it. Even in something we should be good with bombing out of. We need Mo to figure it out and get things back. Especially figuring out how to unlock him and Thiago pairing up to help the dreadful offense. Nice to see Bobby putting that in for Mo. Now we need TAA and Andy to figure out how to place their crosses like the good ole days. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1