EPL 2017-2018

sidis

speaking of sacked...

Premier League 2017 /2018 manager sackings (12)

City - X

United - X

Spurs - X

Liverpool - X

Chelsea - X

Arsenal - X

Burnley - X

Everton - Koeman,  Allardyce

Leicester - Shakespeare

Newcastle - X

Crystal Palace - De Boer

Bournemouth - X

West Ham - Bilic, Moyes

Watford - Silva

Brighton - X

Huddersfield - X

Southampton - Pelligrino

Swansea - Clement

West Brom - Pullis, Pardew

Stoke - Hughes

Not so surprising, the top 6 had no managers sacked. of interest, the 3 newly promoted teams did not sack their managers.

6 minutes ago, yoladu said:

the goal that Southampton gave up with 5 seconds left to go in the season cost them £2 million.

The pass and touch were worth £1 million each. 

Chin up, though. You stayed up and you've got Sparky at the helm - guaranteed top 10 finish next season. 

Edited by crackamacgowski

Super sad over Santi not getting a proper send off. We never recovered from losing him. You can seriously go back to the moment he went down and look at record from before and after- it’s not even close. No team should rely on one player the way we did Santi, but it is what it is. Damn I’m gonna miss that little mago.

On 5/18/2018 at 11:41 PM, Goo Punch said:

The rumors are only getting stronger-

Arteta to Arsenal with Henry, Pires, Santi Cazorla, and Freddie Ljungberg all reportedly to be on his staff.

kinda like the way your mom is on my staff, HEYOOOO, MAGGOTS 

fight-club.jpg

• Like 2

Can’t really explain this yet. The Arteta train just kept building and building and then WHAM. Unai Emery. Meh. I’m wondering what went wrong with Arteta, because he was clearly the first choice. Maybe he didn’t like our transfer budget? I don’t know. But I’m pretty nonplussed by this.

Edited by Goo Punch

5 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Can’t really explain this yet. The Arteta train just kept building and building and then WHAM. Unai Emery. Meh. I’m wondering what went wrong with Arteta, because he was clearly the first choice. Maybe he didn’t like our transfer budget? I don’t know. But I’m pretty nonplussed by this.

Mikel likes our blue kits better.

18 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

So Unai Emery to Arsenal?  That actually seems like a sensible choice.  Emery has gotten a bad rap the last couple of years due to PSGs failings in Europe, but he does know how to win European trophies at second rate clubs.

Yeah, I think common sense has prevailed. That job is too big for Arteta. 

24 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

So Unai Emery to Arsenal?  That actually seems like a sensible choice.  Emery has gotten a bad rap the last couple of years due to PSGs failings in Europe, but he does know how to win European trophies at second rate clubs.

Over/under on Blud/Fams in year 3?

• Like 1