RIP Olivia de Havilland

Wow. I had no idea she was still alive. 104. That's impressive. RIP to an American treasure. 

Im going to have to watch The Adventures of Robin Hood again in remembrance. I don't need a reason to watch it again, it's one of my favorite movies, but it's nice to know I have one. She's so great in that film (everyone is). And what a beauty. And her wardrobe is stunning. If you've never seen it, do yourself a favor. 

Wow. I had no idea she was still alive. 104. That's impressive. RIP to an American treasure. 

Im going to have to watch The Adventures of Robin Hood again in remembrance. I don't need a reason to watch it again, it's one of my favorite movies, but it's nice to know I have one. She's so great in that film (everyone is). And what a beauty. And her wardrobe is stunning. If you've never seen it, do yourself a favor. 

I love that movie. Errol Flynn in his prime.

Fun fact, did you Trigger was Lady Marian’s horse?

5 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I love that movie. Errol Flynn in his prime.

Fun fact, did you Trigger was Lady Marian’s horse?

Yep. I've got the 2-disc special edition DVD and it has extensive bonus material. Did you know the sound of the arrows being shot are from actual arrows being shot? They have such a distinctive sound, I always thought it was artificial. But they're specially designed arrows with specific feathers that make that sound. And the guys getting shot with arrows are actually getting shot with arrows from a real archer's bow. The stuntmen got paid extra if they took an arrow.