Ruined Names

MoJames

1 hour ago, Somnio said:

It always makes me think of a certain Bob who's known for his goiter.

Also, KilgoreHorn's real name must be Bob, and he don't take too kindly to people disparaging his name.

Isn't it Blacklab's name?  I can't remember.

3 hours ago, NAVY said:

Hugh Mungus seems to cause problems in some circles. 
Also

Searched shitty names and found this gem. 

#10 Mrs. Weiner And Mrs. Butt's class must have been fun
https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-unfortunate-names/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

I had a Ms. Butz in high school - English teacher.  Baylor grad, only like 5-6 years older than me.  She's still teaching at the same high school after all these years.  Some thought the name was funny until they got their first test or two.

Seemingly, Covid and Corona.   But that didn't stop this:

A couple in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh have named their newborn twins Corona and Covid.

The twins — a boy and a girl — were born during the ongoing 21-day long nationwide lockdown that began on March 24.

“The delivery happened after facing several difficulties and therefore, my husband and I wanted to make the day memorable,” Preeti Verma, the 27-old mother of the twins, told news agency Press Trust of India.

10 hours ago, Dewey said:

Hitler killed that mustache as well, we know motherfuckers would be walking around today with that shit on their lip. 

Drinking PBR at a coffee shop wearing skinny jeans and a vintage shirt.

Edited by 'stache

13 hours ago, Dewey said:

Work with a Richard,  when he joined on, he introduced himself as Dick, even had the bosses saying, "everyone, this is Dick".  He tried  to get everyone to call him Dick.  

My ex-wife’s grandfather was named Dick. Everyone assumed his given name was Richard. After he died his family found his original birth certificate, and sure enough the first name was Dick.  No Richard or other full first name. Just Dick. This was probably back in the very early 1900s, so I’m guessing the name Dick didn’t carry the same connotation as it does today.

My brother's name is Donald, his birthday is September 11th, and he lives in rural Western Illinois.  

It's a lot for him to carry around.  

Edited by Lobo