Stonklympics 2020

Tailgate

Updated Standings. I was down 30+ percent this week at one point, so just happy to be positive.

RCRanger03 11,772.22  
17.72%
VIEW

Lobwedgephil 10,517.54  
5.18%
VIEW

BradInNBTX 10,255.00  
2.55%
VIEW

Anastasis 10,127.95  
1.28%
VIEW

zepol87 10,020.50  
0.21%
VIEW

Blotto 9,480.10  
-5.20%
VIEW

TheFlyingBoat 9,409.75  
-5.90%
VIEW

BigBevo 9,196.65  
-8.03%
VIEW

TornACL 7,849.62  
-21.50%
VIEW

Trey3216 3,804.57  
-61.95%
VIEW
  • Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I had to eat a bunch of losses since none of my catalysts happened this week lol. Freed up money has been making money

EOD or EOAH?

I’m fine with whatever time. We can say midnight. I’ll look at results Saturday. Unless anyone has an issue.

1 hour ago, Tailgate said:

I’m fine with whatever time. We can say midnight. I’ll look at results Saturday. Unless anyone has an issue.

That seems fair, I'm almost exclusively playing market bound OTCs, but a benefit of standard stonks is that you can play in the PM/AH. Could be hilarious to see someone ride to victory on an after hours rocker, or get blue shelled by something crashing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Old ranking, not sure how that happened, but it was right after I took a position.

Current rankings.  Lobwedge made a nice trade on PTON today. 

RCRanger03 12,310.10  
23.10%
VIEW

Anastasis 11,381.69  
13.82%
VIEW

Lobwedgephil 11,122.18  
11.22%
VIEW

zepol87 10,023.78  
0.24%
VIEW

BradInNBTX 9,444.10  
-5.56%
VIEW

BigBevo 9,207.19  
-7.93%
VIEW

Blotto 9,107.18  
-8.93%
VIEW

TheFlyingBoat 8,079.89  
-19.20%
VIEW

TornACL 8,024.84  
-19.75%
VIEW

Trey3216 3,812.95  
-61.87%
VIEW
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Old ranking, not sure how that happened, but it was right after I took a position.

Current rankings.  Lobwedge made a nice trade on PTON today. 

RCRanger03 12,310.10  
23.10%
VIEW

Anastasis 11,381.69  
13.82%
VIEW

Lobwedgephil 11,122.18  
11.22%
VIEW

zepol87 10,023.78  
0.24%
VIEW

BradInNBTX 9,444.10  
-5.56%
VIEW

BigBevo 9,207.19  
-7.93%
VIEW

Blotto 9,107.18  
-8.93%
VIEW

TheFlyingBoat 8,079.89  
-19.20%
VIEW

TornACL 8,024.84  
-19.75%
VIEW

Trey3216 3,812.95  
-61.87%
VIEW

That’s about where I last remember you. That image that was posted made me think we really could stonk in this software. I’m living on a prayer....glta.

23 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

I show you still up and ranked #1 Ranger...like 50+%.

Blotto with a big move in the last day or so.

I was up over 17k on the account, there was 9am PR that i had been waiting on in CMGO that was good news about a joint venture with millions in potential revs, but the stonks gonna stonk and it tanked

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

31a493f611447e76d08c94c0be2493df.jpg
Unless something unreal happens AH...this is our final board. I’ll review in the morning and should have all payouts sent by Monday on whatever platform you paid your entry on.

Let’s look for other options for platforms for V2. Was fun...and always happy to lose money in a game but not my r/l account.

\m/

On 9/8/2020 at 10:11 AM, BradInATX said:

@TheFlyingBoat member when you and I were dueling at the top with our leveraged ETFs and laughing at all of the proles below us?

I member. The good old days.

Man had we just ended this on the 1st like I think was originally planned I come out looking like a genius 😂

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

Can I buy into the RCRanger03 Venture Fund 20?

Ummm if you go look in Stonks, you'll see that my biggest plays (DECN, ALPP, SNVP, PFMS, and FRSX) are some of the biggest shitbags over there lol. UAVS, MVIS, and XSPA are the only ones that I got out clean on.

But if you really looking to lose money, then from this contest driving my decisions I'm now heavily invested in FPVD (police cams), FONU (college sports streaming), XMET (R/M candidate), SOAN (FDA approval, although I sold all of this off), CMGO (rev generating holdings like ALPP), MEDH (weed/coffee franchises), and UPWT (media).

I'd do it again in a few weeks, need to sell off some shit and replenish the coffers.

Edited by RCRanger03

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

Ummm if you go look in Stonks, you'll see that my biggest plays (DECN, ALPP, SNVP, PFMS, and FRSX) are some of the biggest shitbags over there lol. UAVS, MVIS, and XSPA are the only ones that I got out clean on.

But if you really looking to lose money, then from this contest driving my decisions I'm now heavily invested in FPVD (police cams), FONU (college sports streaming), XMET (R/M candidate), SOAN (FDA approval, although I sold all of this off), CMGO (rev generating holdings like ALPP), MEDH (weed/coffee franchises), and UPWT (media).

You just printed +\-70% in a month.

Grab your PowerPoint and start pitching.

On 9/11/2020 at 8:00 PM, RCRanger03 said:

I'd do it again in a few weeks, need to sell off some shit and replenish the coffers.

FPVD is up 50% if any of yall jumped on. If it dips again (I hope it keeps running, but likely I'll take my profits tody) after this spike I'd jump back in. Bodycams are going to be a hot topic in the election debates

55 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

FPVD is up 50% if any of yall jumped on. If it dips again (I hope it keeps running, but likely I'll take my profits tody) after this spike I'd jump back in. Bodycams are going to be a hot topic in the election debates

Hot damn it's got over 218 million in volume and its not even 10am

3 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Hot damn it's got over 218 million in volume and its not even 10am

If it can break .004 it's going to fly through 400 million in volume which is 50% of the overall float... Bonkers, and all of this off going current, not PRs or filings that might reveal deals made.

EDIT: Here we goooooooo

Edited by RCRanger03

25 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

If it can break .004 it's going to fly through 400 million in volume which is 50% of the overall float... Bonkers, and all of this off going current, not PRs or filings that might reveal deals made.

EDIT: Here we goooooooo

YayZeus it just broke 400 million I'm up 300% and it just wont stop. I should sell, I REALLY should sell... but it's got the chance to go to a penny on this volume. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

YayZeus it just broke 400 million I'm up 300% and it just wont stop. I should sell, I REALLY should sell... but it's got the chance to go to a penny on this volume. 

600 million volume / 400% runner on my position (200% since I mentioned it this morning). You dirty saucy bodycam producing minx!

FPVD.JPG

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FPVD went to heaven I made $400 on a hundo, then it fell back to earth, I put down another hundo purely for policecams in this enviroment. Now this news out of nowhere is much bigger than last time... I'm up $400 again. Penny break time. Nasdaq, $3, Crypto. I absolutely love digging in the OTC trash

SRAX has entered into a definitive share exchange agreement with Force Protection Video Equipment (OTCPK:FPVD), whereby SRAX will transfer all of the outstanding equity of BIGtoken in exchange for 88.9% of shares of FPVD. SRAX trading at $3.12

Edited by RCRanger03

My other short to medium positions:

MEDH has paid the OTC filing fee - should go up when current. Hoping to the 0.04 range 

UPWT is immeninent to changing ticker symbol, they're looking to go BCorp.

CMGO has an announcement about XA deal might be worth 8million, possibly today or tomorrow. They're uplisting to OTCQB which is a higher standard

SNVP custodian court date on 10/7, one of these days it wont get delayed. 

FONU submitted an update to NVSOS, just waiting for a PR. 

PFMS is most likely to get RMed before the end of the year

XMET is getting current, still at .0002 . Grab a million or 10 (I never put more than $500 on something this murky) and set your calendar for 11/6 when the next court date is set

PFWIQ - another Lazar shell play, some movement nothing solid yet

LONGs

ALPP - Just posted that 1 of their 7 subs is making $1M a month... PPS continues to confound, but I'm still adding

FRSX - Churning in that 0.90 range