People who are so fat (no moms please)

Bozo_Casanova

I noticed we don’t have a thread about people who are so fat, so stupid, so ugly, and so sexual available to strangers, friends, neighbors and relatives. Maybe we should, but we should do it without having all those your mom people coming over to DT with their bias and agenda against your mom. 
So, sure- when she fell the sidewalk may have cracked, and when she skipped a meal McDonalds stock might have dropped. But isn’t the real story the sidewalk and the stock and the surfeit of weight and girth that caused it, without some kind of agenda about WHO was so fat that when they step on a scale it says “to be continued” and strikes oil when he or she wears high heels?

lets keep this civil and unbiased. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I noticed we don’t have a thread about people who are so fat, so stupid, so ugly, and so sexual available to strangers, friends, neighbors and relatives. Maybe we should, but we should do it without having all those your mom people coming over to DT with their bias and agenda against your mom. 
So, sure- when she fell the sidewalk may have cracked, and when she skipped a meal McDonalds stock might have dropped. But isn’t the real story the sidewalk and the stock and the surfeit of weight and girth that caused it, without some kind of agenda about WHO was so fat that when they step on a scale it says “to be continued” and strikes oil when he or she wears high heels?

lets keep this civil and unbiased. 

The last acceptable prejudice (unless you are ok with demeaning the Irish). 

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The last acceptable prejudice (unless you are ok with demeaning the Irish). 

Why wouldn't I be? Doing an AA meeting on zoom the other day, Irish guy starts sharing. 

I quip to my buddy, "I thought the sign said no Irish?" (mic was off, obviously).

A good laugh was had. No feelings were hurt.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Why wouldn't I be? Doing an AA meeting on zoom the other day, Irish guy starts sharing. 

I quip to my buddy, "I thought the sign said no Irish?" (mic was off, obviously).

A good laugh was had. No feelings were hurt.

We were in Boston the other day. I told my kids/nephew not to call anyone a dumb Mick or drunken potato eating papist. 
they looked at me seriously and asked “daddy- why would we do that?”  I told them it’s still acceptable in some parts to make fun of the Irish. 

What was the Jenny Sack joke that almost got Ralph killed?  

Sadly, in real life...the average Texas male is married to an obese woman.  Gotta be rough.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What was the Jenny Sack joke that almost got Ralph killed?  

Sadly, in real life...the average Texas male is married to an obese woman.  Gotta be rough.  

Right above you and now right below my post. 

8 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Like when they so fat their blood type Ragu?

4 minutes ago, Hate said:

Right above you and now right below my post. 

No, it was the one about the cyst or something she had removed and it turned out it was her whole ass.  Somebody help me out here.  I can't find it on youtube, but it was to the effect of, "You hear Jenny Sack had a two hundred pound mole removed from her ass.  Turns out it was her whole ass."  Or something.  It was the one that Johnny Sack repeats to Tony and Tony has to try to stay composed and not laugh.  

Edited by Lobo

2 minutes ago, Bevo said:

What's behind it?

Ginny Sack's giant ass is behind it.  98 pound mole removed from her ass, or something.  Dammit.  How does nobody else remember this? 

23 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

All of it. Also whatever happened to Ursula? Wait don’t answer that.

Now that's one for the extinct names list. 

Yo momma so dumb, she thought a quarterback was a refund. 

Yo momma so po, starving ethiopians be lookin at her like bitch, you need to get yo life together. 

Yo momma so fat, she pull her neck and gain 20 years back. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Ginny Sack's giant ass is behind it.  98 pound mole removed from her ass, or something.  Dammit.  How does nobody else remember this? 

“Ginny Sack’s so fat, she had a 90 lb mole removed from her ass.”

honorable mentions

”shes so fat two guys could fuck her at the same time and not meet”

”when Ginny Sack goes camping the bears have to hide their food”

“Jersey? It’s a small state. She could move in and tip it over”

Edited by Etexhorn13
  • Hook 'Em 3

42 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

“Ginny Sack’s so fat, she had a 90 lb mole removed from her ass.”

honorable mentions

”shes so fat two guys could fuck her at the same time and not meet”

”when Ginny Sack goes camping the bears have to hide their food”

“Jersey? It’s a small state. She could move in and tip it over”

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

I knew this girl in college who had a huge bubble butt. She looked like she had to big ol' balloons full of air tucked into the back of her jeans. Then one day she talked to a doc and learned she was allergic to dairy, and all the dairy she was eating was why her butt was so big. She stopped eating all dairy and not a month later she had lost a lot of weight, and her butt was way smaller. I was happy for her, but I gotta admit, I definitely missed that derriere. 

• Hook 'Em 1