Next one's comin' faster.

RPM

God I ain’t prayed in a while, I ain’t fixin’ to die out here in the woods like some animal, you hear me? That’s bullshit. Jesus, if you help me find him, once I kill him, I swear, I’ll straighten up, I’ll go to church, Sunday school, whatever you want, but goddamnit, I gotta get this thing done, you understand? I ain’t never asked you for shit, least you could do.

23 hours ago, Parliament said:

Thank you so much for asking:

Hide contents

And while we're at it:

I think he was asking if the show borrowed the line from the books.  As in did Elmore write it or the show runners.

And I don't have that answer. I've never the books, but I need something new to read so I was thinking about Leonard after I finished a re-watch of this show a while back.  Isn't the entire show based on a short story?  Is Givens' character in other books/stories?

“If that don’t heat it up and cool it down at the same time.”

The show started to suffer once Leonard passed away.  

Guy was a wizard with dialogue.

Love the scene from Hombre when Grimes is delivering the ultimatum to Russell and Russell asks him how he’s gonna get back down the hill.

1 hour ago, Fondren & Main said:

“If that don’t heat it up and cool it down at the same time.”

Honestly, that is my favorite line from the entire series. That was such a great episode. Hidden gem.

On 8/2/2020 at 10:53 AM, Parliament said:

"Fire in the Hole" is the short story the show is based on. Givens is a side character in a few of his books as well.

But for the most part, I think the show is original material.

Leonard also wrote another Raylan book after the show had run a couple of seasons.  Called Raylan.  It was pretty good.  Jackie Nevada was in the book and later in one episode of the show but her story was different.

undress1s3s7b.gif

On 8/2/2020 at 10:51 AM, Tom said:

I think he was asking if the show borrowed the line from the books.  As in did Elmore write it or the show runners.

And I don't have that answer. I've never the books, but I need something new to read so I was thinking about Leonard after I finished a re-watch of this show a while back.  Isn't the entire show based on a short story?  Is Givens' character in other books/stories?

The anus is on you to figure this out yourself.