Biggest mistake of your internet career

threesheets

I got in trouble once back in 2004 when I was still drinking, called a female coworker "sugartits" in an email that traversed the internet so I guess that counts.

I think this thread may make me quit surly. . .God knows the 11 years that I've been online with you sonsofbitches have probably cost me a cool $1MM in opportunity cost wages.

Edit:

I did Dox my FIL on the shag, he's so vain he googles himself (or worse, maybe paid a consultant to?) and found a link to an article that was published about him in Playboy.  Yes, he was interviewed by Playboy magazine, even had his head shot in the article.

He figured out who I was and next time he saw me he greeted me "Hey BearSchlong!" which certainly made my blood run cold for a moment.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

I got in trouble once back in 2004 when I was still drinking, called a female coworker "sugartits" in an email that traversed the internet so I guess that counts.

I think this thread may make me quit surly. . .God knows the 11 years that I've been online with you sonsofbitches have probably cost me a cool $1MM in opportunity cost wages.

Edit:

I did Dox my FIL on the shag, he's so vain he googles himself (or worse, maybe paid a consultant to?) and found a link to an article that was published about him in Playboy.  Yes, he was interviewed by Playboy magazine, even had his head shot in the article.

He figured out who I was and next time he saw me he greeted me "Hey BearSchlong!" which certainly made my blood run cold for a moment.

Was he the shooter or the victim?

Early high school. Ruined a girl's surprise party (well, the surprise part, not the party itself) by asking her a question about it on facebook.

Then I wasn't even able to go. 

She was cool though. Smoked a good amount of weed with her in subsequent years. 

41 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Early high school. Ruined a girl's surprise party (well, the surprise part, not the party itself) by asking her a question about it on facebook.

And...?

This is the worst Penthouse Forum letter ever.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

There was a thread on TOS where someone mentioned Elizabeth Olsen. The next poster said, "I prefer her sister, Bree." I thought to myself, "Bree Olson. I recognize that name, but I can't remember from where." So I decided to google her name ON MY WORK COMPUTER. When nothing showed up in my google search, it dawned on me that "safe search" is on and the sites she is usually on are definitely not safe.

Not that I'd know, but if you ever leave Mexico to chase after some hot crazy chick on the other side of the continent who seems great on the internet, that's, uh, kinda like leaving your job at the toothbrush factory to go look for a toothbrush in the middle of the Sahara desert.

11 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Not that I'd know, but if you ever leave Mexico to chase after some hot crazy chick on the other side of the continent who seems great on the internet, that's, uh, kinda like leaving your job at the toothbrush factory to go look for a toothbrush in the middle of the Sahara desert.

So, you didn’t get laid?