So, am I getting another $3900 check? Should I?

Wulaw Horn

• 4 months later...
42 minutes ago, bernorange said:

From what I read this morning, 2nd round PPP will be for all that qualify.  Looks like there is a 30% gross revenue drop requirement 3rd Q 2020 vs 3rd Q 2019.  Also total combined 1st and 2nd PPP loans capped at $2 million.

Any idea what happens if I wasn’t open for Q3 last year? I got first round off limited payroll. Was hoping to hit it big on this one now that I have a full payroll in. 
also- it’s interesting to me that they are going to mess with bank statements and the like and make this more complicated than it was before. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Yo-

imma gonna get my money (I think) shortly. Little less than last time, but I like free money. 
anyone see what’s in this in small business ppp stuff?  Just for restaurants and hospitality?  Or all small business. 
thanks- I will hang up and listen. 

Free loader. 

43 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:
15 billion for airlines to bring back employees that they don't need.  What a crock of shit. 

Cover some industries' payrolls but not others. Good job government

Edited by elfenix
fixing dictation
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, elfenix said:
38 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:
15 billion for airlines to bring back employees that they don't need.  What a crock of shit. 

Cover some industries payrolls but not others. Good job government

Should have been prosperity gospel grifters.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Free loader. 

I mean, not really?  At 117k in family income for a family of 5 last year (I know- shaggy poor) I would bet I paid more than 6900 in taxes this year- which is what the $3900 plus $3000 is that came back my way. 
if you want to make a blanket statement that anyone under 150k that gets money is freeloading I’m not going to argue with you I guess, but I’m certainly not now, and never likely to be a taker (until SS years I hope). 

I mean, not really?  At 117k in family income for a family of 5 last year (I know- shaggy poor) I would bet I paid more than 6900 in taxes this year- which is what the $3900 plus $3000 is that came back my way. 
if you want to make a blanket statement that anyone under 150k that gets money is freeloading I’m not going to argue with you I guess, but I’m certainly not now, and never likely to be a taker (until SS years I hope). 
I think you missed the sarcasm?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, trauma babe said:
16 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I think you missed the sarcasm?

Maybe- but I don’t think so from past experiences with him. I think he meant it as an insult to me. I could be wrong. Shrugs

11 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’ve been interested/on him since he ran. 2024 seems a bit early for me. 

A piece of shit full of hot air and bullshit populism and an Ivy League education while decrying liberal elitists?

Checks out for a piece of shit like you. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

If he vetoes, does Congress override him?  

A part of me thinks yes. Because a bunch of Republicans did not even want the plebes to get $600, but they want to make sure their donors/lobbyists do well, and a replacement bill may not reward donors/lobbyists as much.  And Democrats could be worried that a replacement bill will go through, given how long Mitch fought against it.

And all of this against the backdrop of the Georgia runoffs in a few weeks, the primary reason why Mitch relented.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Js1 said:

A piece of shit full of hot air and bullshit populism and an Ivy League education while decrying liberal elitists?

Checks out for a piece of shit like you. 

Too far. Second part, not the first, of course. This demographic moved towards the light. 

Hawley is Trump, Second Wave. 

Edited by washparkhorn

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I don't know exactly what you just said but it sounds like I oughta order us all another round of Cristal.

Lending window - micro interest rates for mammoth loans. Banks love theirs and with fractional lending - they are limitless. 

it’s good to be the king or queen when one owns a printing press. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, BabaBooey said:

IMG-5969.JPG

. . . away snails . . . the invisible hand of the market surfaced. And you know what that means. the economy needs a tune-up. your pipe dream killed the patient. 

Anyone have any salt? 

but other than that, excellent and delightful meme format. so versatile. thank you

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

What I wouldn’t pay for a live feed on McConnell right now.

18 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Nancy and Chuck daring The Greasy Kentucky FuckTurtle to be The Grinch!

Judging by twitters, more than a few Republicans in Congress, including the Senate, are siding with Trump.

Mitch been carrying his orange ass for four years and all it took was for Mitch to acknowledge the reality that Biden won the election and Trump’s lighting his turtle shell on fire for spite.

What’s a synonym for “disarray” that starts with R?

Republicans in a rumple?

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Mitch been carrying his orange ass for four years and all it took was for Mitch to acknowledge the reality that Biden won the election and Trump’s lighting his turtle shell on fire for spite.

What’s a synonym for “disarray” that starts with R?

Republicans in a rumple?

riot, ruckus, row (rhymes with brow)?

On 12/21/2020 at 2:37 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

It should not be means tested.

A cash infusion to a sector (humans) needs to flow through all channels. Always aim for a smooth takeoff and soft landing during deflation. Most of this money will go toward preventing a stagnant rental segment - in the hope that millions of jobs will return. This is not enough - but it is scaleable for sticky segments in the U.S. economy. 

Light that candle.

Spoiler

You don't have to spend it. If you want to give it back, buy government bonds - I am serious. It helps the nation and it is guaranteed. 

Means testing is not needed. A vocal segment sees that as a trifle. It's a lifeline for so many more. 

This is liftoff for the economy - we need enough reserve fuel to get there - very sticky launch

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 12/22/2020 at 12:58 AM, HillaryFan420 said:

This guy is going to curb stomp Biden/Harris in 2024.

Yeah $600 for each family is really gonna make a difference compared to the billions being given to people who aren't even American citizens. More reasons why every member of congress who voted yes for the last proposal should be removed from office. The last round cost of stimulus will end up costing  tax payers $6000 each.  What's the bill for this round ?

• Hook 'Em 1