EPL 2020-21

Firemans4Horn

45 minutes ago, LonghornJudas said:

So, is the decision here to just drop Gold and grab a hold of Peacock to avoid this bs?

i'm uverse 200, never paid for gold, never will, and will fight streams on principle.  hulu was an option but apparently hulu no peacock this year.

i have a win7 machine specifically dedicated for dealing with the attackware on streams.  ccleaner has been running for 10 minutes to clean all the infestations after just 2 hours of streams.  i'm not good enough or have the time to learn/install/toggle all of the necessary painware prevention so leave it wide open and have task manager up to kill the browser if a given attack freezes that browser session, then start over.

• Like 1

hey, look i get it, when you had a busy Saturday at the 9am hour with 5 matches, you couldnt broadcast them all. So, you would put the rest on a streaming service, but..

this was two days in a row, where there was only one match being played at a partcular time slot and it was avaiable only on Peacock.

Yesterday's WHam Newcastle match and today's Spurs Everton match.

Come on, man.

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

I'm not sure about goal of the season, but Richarlison with an early candidate for miss of the season. It could go wire to wire with that one.

One on one with an empty net and ... nothing but the cheap seats.

i just finally got a chance to ffwd through the game.  holy shit richarlison was fucking HORRIBLE today.  he was way, way off all day.  hopefully he gets his shit together.

pickford played like a hero for the first time ever.

I realize it's not EPL, but the Botofogo v. Vasco game is on TV right now.  I don't know where these two teams stack up in the Brazilian soccer world, but they both seem like they suck.  Running seems to be optional.  

The Grumpy Pundits and the Football Show on Sirius are always talking about how the EPL is the best league in the world.  This looks like Div II college soccer.

Edited by Bullneck

47 minutes ago, DeepEastTexas said:

In a special “fuck you” to everyone, NBC has decided to put all top 6 sides on Paycock this week.

One of you marketing majors is going to have to explain this business decision to me.  NBC has created one of the greatest most watched sports programs in the world with PL mornings (I assume based on their live turnouts) and has turned millions of Americans into PL fans.   So let's butt fuck all our fans raw this season.

• Hook 'Em 1

NBC is really fucking this up and it is infuriating. Absolutely infuriating. Fuck you nbc. 

that said, how about the toffees? Usually, branding and course of performance is to go out after a big win over a good side like spurs and fuck it up to a completely shit team like west brom. Going out and putting a beat down on (even if the defense stunk and it was ten men) on a shit side is a bit off brand. Would be nice if this indicated that Ancelloti has forced the club to turn a corner. James played well and Calvert-Lewin really benefitting as I’d hoped with hat trick.

first place bitches!

protip: don't try the HD streams.  the "ENG" streams are not HD but they have almost zero whack-a-mole.  The first one I just picked came up clean in seconds and has no latency so far.  Will see what happens when this next fixtured kicks.

Anyone need help PM me, will pay it forward as mdmost did for me.

protip: if you have a 2nd/backup machine, use that instead of your primary machine

FUCK NBC UP THE ASS NO LUBE AT ALL

we've just gone backwards 10 years.  now i'm going to buy a 20' hdmi cable to get from the whack-a-mole machine to one of the TVs.

does paycock still have commercials?  I want to know who is advertising on paycock so i can launch hatemail and avoid those products and let the advertisers know about it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sidis said:

NBC is really blowing this...but it is just 50 bucks so just subscribed last week. Peacock is just an app on my tv. Streaming fine there. 

The 2nd biggest problem with Peacock (the first being that it exists, after a few years of all matches being shown on the NBC and NBCSN I was already paying for) is that the app isn’t available on ROKU (yet, I know a deal was announced), Amazon Fire devices, or smart tv app stores like Samsung.

i would reluctantly pay for it if it were, but I’m not paying to watch matches on my laptop and mirror it to my tv. If I’m going to do that, I’ll stream it elsewhere. 

i also want to ad, for anyone reading out there in corporate land, that i will happily pay you whatever you want to charge for whatever content you want to monetize if you UNFUCK the bullshit bundle delivery model from at&t, comcast etc, which was designed in 1974 is assinine in 2020 when 90% of the bandwidth is unused standard-def and crapware useless bullshit that NO ONE WATCHES.  90% of the channels in uverse200 are not content.  give me HD a-la-carte and i'll stand down.  otherwise, viewers of the world unite.

9 minutes ago, DeepEastTexas said:

The 2nd biggest problem with Peacock (the first being that it exists, after a few years of all matches being shown on the NBC and NBCSN I was already paying for) is that the app isn’t available on ROKU (yet, I know a deal was announced), Amazon Fire devices, or smart tv app stores like Samsung.

i would reluctantly pay for it if it were, but I’m not paying to watch matches on my laptop and mirror it to my tv. If I’m going to do that, I’ll stream it elsewhere. 

this is a great point..

once again FUCK YOU NBC ....

... in order to duplicate the delivery quality how many people have to buy internet-enabled TVs in order to even sub to their drug-dealer business model?

18 hours ago, yoladu said:

ummm... enjoy Matchweek 2?

epl-gameweek-2-commentators.jpg

This is fucking retarded. And like someone else said, even if I pay for peacock I can't watch it on my fucking TV because it's a Samsung. My mom has a nice TV and sometimes I'll watch sports over there - oh wait! Her TV is a Roku - so nope.

This isn't even getting into how fucking stupid it was that none of the CL fixtures were on TV.