EPL 2020-21

Firemans4Horn

17 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

NBCSN showed it in slow motion from a very good angle. Gundogan's foot steps on Hojbjeg's ankle. Hojbjerg starts to stumble and his back leg hits Gundogan's ankle. The NBCSN studio show was unanimous it was not a penalty.

EuIG1gUXIAIQ55y?format=jpg&name=large

Fair. That was an angle I didn't see. Plus non of the replays are that slowed down to see that contact.

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Everton has my favorite unis in the PL. I love the shade of blue they use and the white shorts make it very clean and traditional.

I generally like our homes as well...along with Newcastle and Spurs. For once, I really like our thirds this year. 

We’ve played more games without James than with. Missing our starting CB today. DC-L has been out a lot lately. Digne will never get to have kids after today. 
bone is just pissy because he has months of getting shit on by his dad. He’ll live. 
Nah not worried or pissy...was just saying congrats with a dash of shade

On 2/18/2021 at 8:01 AM, Cheeseweasel said:

So this stat shows that referees are biased toward Liverpool during live action. Good to know. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidis said:

We’ve played more games without James than with. Missing our starting CB today. DC-L has been out a lot lately. Digne will never get to have kids after today. 

bone is just pissy because he has months of getting shit on by his dad. He’ll live. 

You're Everton. You should never apologize for anything.