Lost

closetohumping

21 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

There’s already a thread about Lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. Thanks for letting us know. Turn off your sig.

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Yes I know welcome to 2004.   This shit is riveting.  

It is a great show. You'll hear a lot of people complain about the way it ended and I used to be one of those people. However, I rewatched the series a couple of months ago with my son and it was much better on the second viewing.

• Hook 'Em 1

dynamite show. the first 4-5 seasons were amazing television. season 6 was a clusterfuck of epic proportions, but the first five seasons were so badass that i couldn't care less. i recently did my third watch through (with someone who had never seen the show), and it just reinforces to me how great the show is. Sawyer remains my favorite character to this day, but Benjamin Linus, John Locke, Mr.Eko, and plenty more left a lasting impression on me. great, great show.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

dynamite show. the first 4-5 seasons were amazing television. season 6 was a clusterfuck of epic proportions, but the first five seasons were so badass that i couldn't care less. i recently did my third watch through (with someone who had never seen the show), and it just reinforces to me how great the show is. Sawyer remains my favorite character to this day, but Benjamin Linus, John Locke, Mr.Eko, and plenty more left a lasting impression on me. great, great show.

That sounds similar to Dexter

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 1:34 PM, squib said:

Maybe my favorite television of all time. The first seasons are fantastic. And I did not gripe and moan about the last few seasons and ending. On the whole, really strong. I was hooked after the first episode. 

Pretty close to being my favorite as well.  Didn't mind the last two seasons.  The show had a supernatural vibe to it from the start so I wasn't pissed.  The Jacob character had a stonerish vibe to him, thought that was funny. 

The show suffered from being the first great drama to come along in the internet message board days where it could be picked apart and analyzed to death each week. The writers panicked when internet fans had figured out the plot twist in season one and they spent several seasons meandering trying to throw everyone off. But eventually they said fuck it and went back to the original premise. 

If that show came out 10 years later I think the writers would've stayed on point and the end product would've been better. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 years later...