2020 Atlanta Braves

Fuga

I figure we should get this started before the season shuts down. No jinx.

How good are you folks feeling about baseball being back & the likelihood of it lasting?

More, how 'bout them Braves?!

Me? I am optimistic it lasts. The Braves? Absolutely need to get the pitching set.

Sure as shit am enjoying it.

• 3 weeks later...

Anderson making his debut today. Need him to be a hit, because we’ve wiffed on Newcomb, Folty, Wright, Touki and Wilson.  Guess there’s a high bust rate when you go after talented arms without much control. 
After Anderson, we just have Muller and he’s also a bit on the wild/unrefined side.
Who would have ever guessed we’d be hurting for starting pitching 2-3 years ago when we had the top 1-3 farm system and 80% of our top prospects were pitchers.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Disappointed in the outcome after being up 2-0 and 3-1 in the series, but overall, a pretty damn good season.
Hard to imagine we’d be a couple baserunning blunders (and bad bullpen/staff management in my mind) from the World Series after losing Soroka and Hamels for basically the whole season. 
Eventhough we’ll get Soroka back, we still need a Hamels-type vet in the rotation next year along with an Ozuna replacement. Pache will take over for Markakis, but would be nice to upgrade Duvall with a more consistent hitter since we’ll still likely go with Riley at 3B. 

Disappointed but also amazed we got as far as we did with the pitching issues. Would love to keep Ozuna. we had some nice surprises I hope and believe will continue into the future, especially Pache. Let's hope Buck learns to pronounce his last name but then my real hope for Buck is that he just goes away.

Has Camargo played significant time in the outfield? Is Inciarte done for?