Exclusive interview with the President of the United States

Michael Knight

7 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

This is an interview that happened. There are two men, both wearing suits. One man's tie is red, the other is mostly blue, perhaps an aqua (no cr). The interviewer is wearing the type of boot that some might describe as being "for pussies" (1). There appears to be wainscoting throughout the room. An antique bureau of some sort can be seen behind the man in the red tie, who is the president of the United States.

Hahaha, Celery, this is reminiscent of a Patrick Bateman interior monologue.  Are they chelsea boots, aka paddock boots?

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

The Covid-19 bar-graphs are exceptionally well done.  It presents a very clear message about how we are doing with the virus as a nation.  

I don't know why the MSM can't use more simple graphs like this one to let us know how we are doing.  

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

This is an interview that happened. There are two men, both wearing suits. One man's tie is red, the other is mostly blue, perhaps an aqua (no cr). The interviewer is wearing the type of boot that some might describe as being "for pussies" (1). There appears to be wainscoting throughout the room. An antique bureau of some sort can be seen behind the man in the red tie, who is the president of the United States.

Perd Hapley voiceover. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

There's no way that's real? I guess trees could've grown up around the plane. Still a trip.

Pretty sure they brought in the fuselage and wings separate.  Maybe even the fuselage was in two pieces. The dude that lives there is a nut.  You'd think it's just some rich dude that made the interior super nice, but it looks like shit.  

• Like 1

because most of what is discussed is where we are as a national plan in the midst of a massive pandemic.  Believe it or not, most viruses don't participate in quadrennial elections.  Thankfully, amirite. 

Because those odd-numbered pandemics are fucking pains in the ass when it comes to dividing nations along political lines.  

(checks notes...Covid...novel...19...19?)  DAMMIT!  Sorry, my bad.  

Edited by Lobo

21 minutes ago, Lobo said:

NMNM

I have a number of copies of the book, "You Can Test too Much (You do Know That?)" if anybody is interested.  I'm perfectly happy to donate them to the site's user group.  Not my words, not my title idea, I'm just trying to spread proper information to influential Texans to help save our state.  The book, the manual if you will, should be on every American's bookshelf next to the Bible.  

Edited by Lobo

this thread is an opportunity for us to come together as a community and joke about something without getting political. This is an opportunity for us to be the normal surly that posts funny memes, cracks jokes and crosses the lines 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, wasn't that funny...I admit...was just using the quote from the interview above our comments.  

But speaking of "Hook 'Em"...one of the 4 colors chosen for the incredibly intricate Covid-19 tracking bar graph in the interview was a great version of Burnt Orange.  

Now if you'll excuse me, I have many Manuals on which to report.  Or Manuels to which to deport.  Dammit.  This is all so confusing.

Can we get a left handed version of this emoji and made a bit more orange?  so I make the cool hand gestures that the cool leaders do?  

👋

To the mods' point, the interview is actually funny enough without our commentary (read:  mine) thrown in.  I'll hang back and listen to see where this all goes...

Edited by Lobo

Fair enough.  can we at least use quotes taken directly from the interview to analyze.  You said "to joke about something without getting political"  Honest question---does that mean the joking can't be based on source material?  I'm all for cutting up on here, that's about all I do.  You tell us where you want this to head...

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Fair enough.  can we at least use quotes taken directly from the interview to analyze.  You said "to joke about something without getting political"  Honest question---does that mean the joking can't be based on source material?  I'm all for cutting up on here, that's about all I do.  You tell us where you want this to head...

You’re the first one trying desperately to evoke something. 

You’re the type that will bitch about your job but never care to change it.

Carry on....I’ll make the popcorn.