Exclusive interview with the President of the United States

Michael Knight

42 minutes ago, immamac said:

this thread is an opportunity for us to come together as a community and joke about something without getting political. This is an opportunity for us to be the normal surly that posts funny memes, cracks jokes and crosses the lines 

The Last Jedi will end up being better than this thread 

• Hook 'Em 1

Sorry, I got thrown off with Immortal's immediate call to have the thread moved and didn't really ready most other posts.  I get Immacmac's point now, it's just that none of the posts were really based on the original post nor were they funny. 

But I like humorous anecdotes, slapstick, characters, standup comedy, improv, funny monologues, crazy characters, sketches, parody.  I'm always making lists in fact.  In fact, Reader's Digest is considering publishing two of my jokes.  So there.  

42 minutes ago, immamac said:

this thread is an opportunity for us to come together as a community and joke about something without getting political. This is an opportunity for us to be the normal surly that posts funny memes, cracks jokes and crosses the lines 

we live in a simulation and it certainly has a sense of humor.

14 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

You’re the first one trying desperately to evoke something. 

You’re the type that will bitch about your job but never care to change it.

Carry on....I’ll make the popcorn.

But what kind of popcorn? 

We bought this new hatch popcorn from HEB that is tremendousl.  And for the record---DaggerHorns...I do bitch about my job but I am changing it.  I am up, once again for Associate Vice President at my community bank.  And will likely get it later this month.  

Edited by Lobo

It's absolutely amazing how many times one person can use the word "tremendous."  I could probably count on my fingers how many times I've used the term "tremendous" in my entire lifetime.  If you could get a word count per English speaking person, I have no doubt that one of the people in OP's posted video has used that more than any other person in the history of ever.  Probably more than the next ten people combined.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

It's absolutely amazing how many times one person can use the word "tremendous."  I could probably count on my fingers how many times I've used the term "tremendous" in my entire lifetime.  If you could get a word count per English speaking person, I have no doubt that one of the people in OP's posted video has used that more than any other person in the history of ever.  Probably more than the next ten people combined.

CR MF!!!!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

Well you just used it two more times.

Checkmate. 

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

“Her boyfriend died in jail, and people are still trying to figure out how did it happen, was it suicide, was he killed? I do wish her well. I’m not looking for anything bad for her.”

It is hilarious to wish child traffickers well, you know. 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I laughed.

I love when he looks at him and says "You see here...we're last...which means we're first."  I'd like to think that because Jonathan is from Australia, he thinks "See here...everything to you is upside down because of where you're from...so I'll flip the graph to help you out."   The fucking look on Swan's face when he says, "Why can't I do that?"  If that alone doesn't get him an Emmy/Peabody/Noble...whatever they give to internet journalists.....it's a crime.  He was basically asking if long division is legally allowed in his newly adopted country.  The face along with the Veep music is damn funny. 

Edited by Lobo

18 minutes ago, Captainant said:

“Her boyfriend died in jail, and people are still trying to figure out how did it happen, was it suicide, was he killed? I do wish her well. I’m not looking for anything bad for her.”

I love how he refused to use Epstein's name. Also, because it is a Trump, I can't help but think that when he says "people are still trying to figure out how did it happen" that he knows exactly how it happened because he is the one that made it happen.  

I've been told by many sources, good sources - they're very good sources - that this will be a tremendous terrific interview.  All the Fake News wants to do is write nasty things about the interview, but it's a really good interview.  It's a beautiful interview.  Everyone knows how beautiful it is,

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Celery Man said:

This is an interview that happened. There are two men, both wearing suits. One man's tie is red, the other is mostly blue, perhaps an aqua (no cr). The interviewer is wearing the type of boot that some might describe as being "for pussies" (1). There appears to be wainscoting throughout the room. An antique bureau of some sort can be seen behind the man in the red tie, who is the president of the United States.

Is it possible to get an appraisal of said bureau?

9 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

I've been told by many sources, good sources - they're very good sources - that this will be a tremendous terrific interview.  All the Fake News wants to do is write nasty things about the interview, but it's a really good interview.  It's a beautiful interview.  Everyone knows how beautiful it is,

you asshole. i read that in Trumps voice.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Sorry, I got thrown off with Immortal's immediate call to have the thread moved and didn't really ready most other posts.  I get Immacmac's point now, it's just that none of the posts were really based on the original post nor were they funny. 

But I like humorous anecdotes, slapstick, characters, standup comedy, improv, funny monologues, crazy characters, sketches, parody.  I'm always making lists in fact.  In fact, Reader's Digest is considering publishing two of my jokes.  So there.  

Comedy of errors, like the Keystone Cops falling down?  General wackiness?

45 minutes ago, Captainant said:

"I do wish her well, and you know, I've done more for child sex traffickers than anyone in the world, but the fake news won't give me credit for that."

1 minute ago, Jerry Callo said:

Not in Australia - you're such a hemispherist.

international date line responsible for the eradication of my ability to function for two days after trans-pacific flights and for most historical genocides.  it is time the sheeple of the world wake up and stop accepting msm water-carrying for that fucking line.

also, australia is hilarious.  fucking koalas and kangaroos.  the best kangaroos.

people say they are the best kangaroos.  and koalas.  and golden tanned, hot ass blonde chicks.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Comedy of errors, like the Keystone Cops falling down?  General wackiness?

Keystone Cops...good!  Marx brothers...good!  That's the kind of comedy the President would find funny.  He's always such a jokester with the sarcasm and what-not.