2020 PGA Championship - Harding Park

17 hours ago, Jimbaround said:

I just came here to say I want to murder something when that “my mommy can see in the future” commercial.

Especially since the daughter is probably taking after the mom who, with her ability to see the future, sells a bunch of fantasy/nonsense  and clients are left with shit “here. Invest in this: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/13912-surly-stonks/page/42/#comments “

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Fuck CBS. I presume there are golfers golfing right now, but its hard to say with all this fluff piece bullshit. Just show the f'n golf. 

Drives me nuts every major.

I don’t need another fucking Seve Ballesteros retrospective from Mike Tirico in Butler Cabin.  Show me the fucking golf for Christ  sake.

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Drives me nuts every major.

I don’t need another fucking Seve Ballesteros retrospective from Mike Tirico in Butler Cabin.  Show me the fucking golf for Christ  sake.

And now we getting 5 minutes on Cameron Champ including him on the driving range. Talk about this shit when he's on the course goddamnit. Its ridiculous. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Anyone but DJ, DeChambeau, Reed or Day. Rooting hard for Scottie. Will probably head up to Royal and watch with other members for dinner. His parents are actually playing up there right now, or they were on the tee sheet. I hope they cancelled and booked a flight to San Fran. 

Would be thrilled if Finau, Morikawa, Koepka or a surprise like Varner won. Head tells me Koepka, Berger and Morikawa in that order. Hope I’m wrong and Scottie rolls out nerves of steel. 

Why thrilled with koepka?  He fits more in your anyone but category than where you have him. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Love the guy. I understand people don’t like him because he wins and is boring. But I’ve heard stories that suggest he’s a really good dude. The 4 I listed are varying degrees of douche. 

Immelman is God awful. 

How is Day a douche?